Insurances.net
insurances.net » baby » Baby names Questions and Answers
housing Family Parenting baby
]

Baby names Questions and Answers

Author: babyfreefaq

Do you resembling this toddler boy term?

Okay, so I'm not pregnant or planning to have one SOON... But I like this name Maxmillian, Max for short. I have a cat named Max when I was a young child and I remember beyond doubt loving him! He was a russian blue..beautiful! Anyway...Do you like this designation? Don't suggest middle names because I go with the...

Do you ring up kelsey's, kelly's?

no unless she wants me 2 It's a whole different name, but I give the name my friends random names so do whatever you want. they have the same ring to them you could deffinately call her Kel that's for sure so I guess it depends on if she desires to be called Kelly well...

Do you ruminate the boy's entitle Thatcher is too unnatural?

His siblings would be: Julianna Caroline Marie Leah Nicole Abigail Christina Levi John I like "Thatcher Frederick" because Frederick honors my grandpa. It's not in the top 1000 but is similar to Tyler and is a last christen like the more popular Jackson. I love it. Pronounced Thah-cher. I like it!...

Do you see JACQUELINE as a mark for a SWEET girl ?

NO! I see it as a signature for a very mean and bossy girl. no i regard of a very mean,snobby,popular girl.thats only because i know 1 and she was like that.i know not all of them are close to that im just saying. Yes of course I see...

Do you see the nouns?

My husbands name is Billy. He is a Jr. and has NO middle name. And it's Billy, guys, not William. He really requirements a "third". I don't like the name Billy. We call my husband BJ. My compromise is this- and I would similar to for you to tell me if you can see the connection and if you think...

Do you SERIOUSLY believe anyone on here who say they are have twins/triplets/quads etc?

Seriously. Those bored teenagers can just ask if we like their favorite names, they don't own to make up some fantasy twins/triplets/quads/quints. Yes I do know that some people really do hold triplets, but there are more people on Y!A having multiples than here are in reality. Seriously. It gets weak...

Do you similar to any of these name?

Vote then answer the question with what one is your fondness and why.. http://www.babynames.com/namelist/972253 I approaching Noah and Archer for the boys, and Alice is a great middle name. Melody Alice is very nice. Good luck! I like Indigo Alice the best.and one little suggestion...please don't name your baby Guila...

Do you similar to Carson, Mason, Jace, Kai or Emelyn most?

Im having twins and I need a baby boy dub. I was thinking of Jasmine Skye or Ava May for a girl. You can suggest middle and first names for anything. I like Mason best for a boy, out of the girls, I close to Ava May I like Ava but Jasmine...

Do you similar to Dani for a girl?

My brother is having his first kid, a girl and the name is going to be Danielle Renee. I like that a short time ago fine but he has already said that they will be calling her Dani and even considered just naming her Dani only but opt for Danielle in the end because they wanted something...

Do you similar to entitle Jonah?

no love jonah not so much the middle but the name is ur choice not like hes going to introduce himself as jonah carmine move about for it. Great name! I'm also not a supporter of masculine names on a girl, yuck! i like the name alot ! - Jonah was one of my fav...

Do you similar to Fenton Olivia for a girl?

Not pregnant just wondering. x Fenton sounds too masculine for a girls first term it could work as a middle name though I would change it to Olivia Fenton not really but that's of late my opinion. i like olivia as a middle name but i would do Madelyn Olivia or duo it...

Do you similar to identify Autumn?

My little girl is due in late september...do you like the first name? =) Thanks yes that is so cute! I LOVE the moniker Autumn, it's one of my favourite name is so so cute :D I love the middle names too, I approaching Autumn Lily Reese best :) For middle names i...

Do you similar to my childrens name?

I have 5 children. Brandon Allen Benny Nicholas Jason Allen JR Hannah Marie Jayden Matthew Im just bored and curious of answers lol. I only like Hannah Marie. Aw I love them all but Hannah Marie and Jayden Matthew hold adorable names! With love, Seeley.3 They're fine. My favorite boy's names are Ian...

Do you similar to my kid name?

Please vote on my names. I am into old fashioned names. Let me know which are your favorites. Thanks. http://babynames.com/namelist/9700470 I love Leo and Aurora - it's so pretty I like Evelyn and Emory. Although, I would spell Emory like this: Emery. It looks more feminine and that way, your daughter won't enjoy...

Do you similar to my kids name?

Wynter May is 17 -Alexys Shay is 17 too. -Bryanna Faye is 16 -Lyllie (lily) Justyce is 14 -Jessyca Day is 13 -Mariayh (mariah) Lexy is 11 -Kyley Ray is 10 -Allyson Mary is 8 -Olivya Kay is 6 -Tya (Tia) Grayce is 4 my little prince: -Levy Mychael is 2 last but not least -Andrya Jordyn is...

Do you similar to my sibling's name?

Lara Georgia Kimberley Joshua Jake Madelyn Keely What do you think of them and which one is your favourite?? they are outstandingly good names that go together! my favorites are keely, lara and madelyn Lara - I would hold spelled it Laura but it's nice. Georgia - that's a state, not a name. Kimberley...

Do you similar to my triplet girls name?

I have newborn triplets and these are their names: 1. Riley Shannon 2. Stephanie Grace 3. Carly Lauren comment/rate on each appreciation!! :-] I am not fond of Riley. It's not very feminine and somewhat harsh. I discern almost the same way about Carly, for like reasons. But that's...

Do you similar to nickname?

I personally think that you should stick with the christen you gave them, for example, my name is Rebecca, but unfortunately, everybody call me Becky, I was concidreing changing my name to Becky, but I kept it as Rebecca for professional reason. But what is your opinion? I loathe my real name and have shortened it...

Do you similar to or dislike this autograph...why or why not?

it sounds peculiar to me... I approaching it because I like the name Brianna but if you don't like popular name just becareful and don't use the "Bree" nick name I think it sounds really nice when i say it but I have to agree the spelling looks awful Why not...

Do you similar to our baby's final chosen signature?

Ella Marie. give 1-10 rating 9 its too kute!! I really really love the entitle Ella, but it is pretty popular these days. (It was ranked #19 contained by 2008.) If you don't mind your child sharing her name with 4 other girls in her class, I voice go for it. It is...

Do you similar to our name?

Do you like mine and my siblings names? I have 5 full blood brothers, 7 full blood sisters, 2 partially blood sisters on my mums side, 4 half blood brothers on my mums side, 5 half blood brothers on my dads side, 3 half blood sisters on my dads side, 1 step brother on my mums side, 1 step...

Do you similar to Stacey Lynn?

for a girl? I love the cross Lynn. I'm not overly fond of Stacey, so here are some alternatives I think go with Lynn. Heather Lynn Jessica Lynn Ashleigh Lynn Olivia Lynn Kendra Lynn Congratulations on your alien sibling! I used to like the name Stacey...but currently it annoys me due to someone. ...

Do you similar to the autograph j'aime?

j'aime as in i love in french, and if so - how would you prefer it being pronounced? jay-mee, or jem/gem? Jaimee plus it can be 4 boy or girl I similar to that you are thinking outside the box... and doing something different! The problem is that a name with an apostrophe will be trouble...

Do you similar to the babe-in-arms name..?

Boys: Jake Luke Michael Girls: Charlotte Kaydence Isabell ...

Do you similar to the baptize Laken?

I have only seen it on here not long and I have fallen in love near it. i think it is beautiful. Do ou like it? Would you term your daughter Laken? I"m sorry but I wouldn't not autograph my daughter Laken i've always liked that name, i saw it on here too. i have a...

Do you similar to the baptize Nichelle?

no, not really. sorry : ( It only seems like a made up version of Michelle. folks would get confused a lot. Nope sounds made up. With love, Seeley.3 Source(s): 15 year old obsessed next to babynames.3 Nichelle? Um, no. Nixelle, maybe. Or Nichella even, possibly, but "Nichelle" sounds like someone *trying* to...

Do you similar to the cross Daisy?

It's my daughter's name, she's almost 12 months old. I love her name so much but relations always have something to say give or take a few it, whether they think it's pretty, or country sounding, or old fashioned. She really looks like a Daisy too. lol When I look at a Daisy flower, it's close to looking...

Do you similar to the describe Lavender?

yes lavender finna? Lavender is a pretty christen! Her nickname could be Lav. hmm... a good middle names would be... Lavender Julie Lavender Bethany Lavender Katherine I cant stand the name, sorry. And "Lavi" is a nickname for toilet contained by England. It just reminds...

Do you similar to the describe Mitch?

People can be a$$ine. I like the entitle Mitchell. Not really!! Name for my dad's age group!! 40+ I kinda like the name actually, but not near the b**** part at the end :)

Do you similar to the designation Luke Austin for a babe boy?

Yeah i do its a cute name! Really creative! LOOOVE IT :) With Love, Seeley's wife. Source(s): 15 year dated obsessed with babynames!3 YES very much it goes good together. but im a...

More Baby names questions please visit : BabyFreeFAQ.comAbout the Author:

BabyFreeFAQ.com
Babysitter References - Qualified Caregivers Screening Tool! Babysitter Network - America's First Caregivers Site! Babysitter Provider - How to Find a Responsible Caretaker! Babysitter In Manhattan - Run a Free Search Now! Babysitter Placement Service - Test Now for Free! Don't know what to do with your special baby keepsakes? Frame them! Babysitter On Line - Seek & Find Great A Baby Sitter! Babysitter In Montgomery - Find One Now! Click & Go! Babysitter Nurse - Screen Pro Caretakers Online! Babysitter Nanny Service - A to Z Seeking Guide! Babysitter In Marietta - You Are a Click Away From a Sitter! How Easy is Baby Casting? Babysitter For An Infant - Simple to use Sitter Locator!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.226.180.161) Tehran / Tehran Processed in 0.018819 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 124 , 10566, 84,
Baby names Questions and Answers Tehran