Insurances.net
insurances.net » girl » A Special Girl in My Life
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

A Special Girl in My Life

In my dorm, there is a girl from South. When we mention south girl, we often have such a image in our mind: gentle, delicate, small and exquisite, graceful. But this girl she does not have these characterizes. We often make fun of her that she should be born in north. And she would answer:" I would rather born in north. I do not like my birthplace because the weather is bad and the people are very keep up with the Joneses and do not like north people's straightforward disposition." Listened to this we all smiled.

We slept on a bed and eat in a bowl with same chopsticks. We also skipped schools to go shopping. We spent much money to play computer game and even played several whole nights. I worn her clothes and she did not worn mine because I am thinner and lower than her. I always secretly laughed about this.

We are famous for slapstick play every time and everywhere in our dorm and classroom, even our teachers know this. When we were bored, we would play around on the bed, from our dorm to other classmates' dorm. They would laugh at us while they smiled happily. As for us, we felt glad because we give them a happy time and they will never forget us when they see some bodies are like us mutual playing.

She has a bad temper. Friendly by nature, she may occasionally blurt things out without thinking first, but she really does mean well. For this, she always offended others and after that she did not know why others would not talk with her. Then she became very depressed. She asked me with confusion and I told her the reason. She immediately decided she must change her bad temper. I smiled because she might forget her words after next seconds. What I can do for her was just reminded her when she talk before.

She is very forgetful. I still remembered every time she looked for a book or key, she could take a long time and the results was that she did not find what she need. I just stayed there and helped her to remember where she saw the book last time. After a hard reminiscence, we found it. I really irritated for this and decided that her things would be responsible by me. She was excited for decision.

She just loves her clothes to be clean, but her bed, her desk and her wardrobe were always at a mess. I often blamed and forced her to clean her things. It was happy that she listened my words and cleaned up those things quietly. Sometimes when I am free, I would help her to clean. She appreciated me so much and bought a lot of snacks for me. And we began to talk something about our experience and our future.

All in all, she is a kind, brave, generous and beautiful girl. She treated me very well and taught me some thing. In my heart, she is a special important friend forever. Best wishes for her.

By: Lisha
Catch A Cheating Boyfriend If You Want Him Back Fast - Expert Tips To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Miss You Like Crazy How To Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back - Expert Advice For Women Involved In A Breakup Measuring Penis Girth How Talking Dirty With Your Boyfriend Can Help You Have The Hottest Sex Ever! Natural Male Enhancement Excercises What To Say When A Teenager (Or Adult) Has An Abusive Boyfriend How To have Your Ex Boyfriend In Adore With You Again - Acquire This Step And also the Rest Will probably be Straightforward How To Get Over My X Boyfriend Getting Over Your Friend Boyfriend My (ex) Boyfriend Got Me Pregnant And Now Left Me How To Get Over My Loser Ex-boyfriend I Can't Get Over My Ex-boyfriend. Advice How To Cope With My Boyfriend Being Deployed Ex Boyfriend Hurt Me But I Still Love Him.
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.170.14) / Processed in 0.013188 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2877, 363,