Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » 7 Key Benefits Of Running Your Own Successful Home Based Business Online
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

7 Key Benefits Of Running Your Own Successful Home Based Business Online

7 Key Benefits Of Running Your Own Successful Home Based Business Online

Im sure there are many of you out there who would love to give up your corporate job and set up your own home based business

. Today Im simply going to tell you about some unique advantages that I have found from a personal point of view.

1. You have NO commute In my last job I had a 70 mile commute, I totalled about 25k miles per year. This equated to a big fuel and servicing bill PLUS about three weeks/year spent on my own in the car. Yes we can make phone calls in the car but otherwise the time is completely unproductive.

In this job I simply walk into my office and switch my pc on (total time 4 seconds). So I can take those 3 weeks/year and use them to do what I want. Imagine what you could do with that extra time.

2. No corporate uniform You can dress however you like when working from home. Clearly if youre talking to customers or video marketing then smart dress is required but otherwise you are free to dress however you like.

3. No boss Imagine a life with no boss telling you what to do, a world where you get to make all the decisions for yourself. Clearly you will expect full support and training prior to this but it is certainly liberating when you start making all the decisions for yourself.

4. Meritocracy In your business you do all the hard work and only you can benefit from your success. You no longer need to worry about office politics.

5. Low office costs Having your office based from home means you dont have any of the expenses that a bricks and mortar business will incur.

6. Work anywhere in the world With a home based online business I can work literally anywhere in the world that has an internet connection. So I can be working on the beach in Australia or in a cafe in New York City.

7. Holidays Isnt it always the way that someone has booked your preferred holiday slot twelve months in advance. When you run your own business you can literally take a holiday any dates you like. Now clearly I am not advocating being on holiday fulltime but it makes you think right.

I could go on and on with the amazing benefits you gain from becoming your own boss but I just wanted to share a taster with you. If you would like to hear more about how you could be living this kind of life as opposed to the corporate way of life then please visit my site and enter your email address for free training and coaching.

by: David Anthony Watson
5 Superlative Home Based Business Ideas Next Opportunities 6 Free Bonuses You Can Offer To Explode Your Home Business Sales What Does It Take To Have The Right Home Business? A 3rd Party Jusuru Review- Is It A Good Home Based Business? 5 Ways to Fight Procrastination for Home Business Entrepreneurs 6 Simple Online Success Skills For Your Home Based Business 5 Ways To Market Your Home Based Business Moving Your Business Out Of Your Home 5 Ways To Market Your Home Based Business 5 Types Of Affiliate Websites Available For Your Home Based Business 5 Top Home Based Business Secrets You Must Know About If You Want To Succeed. 5 Ways to Make Money with Your Home-Based Business 5 Reasons Why Opportunity Home Business Is Real Business
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.165.66) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.012400 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2483, 54,
7 Key Benefits Of Running Your Own Successful Home Based Business Online Atlanta