Insurances.net
insurances.net » gorgeous » 5 Ways to Feel Gorgeous Instantly
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

5 Ways to Feel Gorgeous Instantly

No matter how beautiful we may be on the outside

, sometimes we just feel a bit off our game! It doesn't matter who you are, everyone has their days where they feel pretty and not-so-pretty. It is amazing at how doing just a few things differently can make you feel prettier! Here are a few tips on how to feel like a million dollars!

1. Excite your Senses: Our sense of smell can do wonders to our mood! Spritz some of your favorite perfume that makes you feel happy and beautiful. This will instantly lift your spirits!

2. Keep it Straight: Practicing good posture is incredibly important for more than just models. Good posture is also linked to positive energy and has been considered a way to encourage positive thinking (noted by UCLA).

3. Show Your Pearly Whites: Smiling really makes anyone look more beautiful, but it also sends positive enforcers to our brain that tell us we are happy. Of course we need to practice this as much as possible for it to work, so smile every chance you get!

4. Get a Blow Dry: Nothing really makes me feel prettier than a killer blow dry. I always cute a picture our from a magazine of a girl with a similar cut, then I take it to my salon and let them work their magic. The end result is me feeling absolutely gorg!

5. Treat Your Feet (and hands): Even if you don't want to use color, making sure your nails on your hands and feet are in perfect condition always makes me feel like a princess. It always adds a boost of confidence when you feel great from head to toe.

Skin Care & Beauty:See my latest posts about Skin Care & Beauty

http://skin-carebeauty.blogspot.com/

5 Ways to Feel Gorgeous Instantly

By: Fazal Zubair
7e-fashion Teaching You Gorgeous Korean Fashion Autumn Assembly How To Decorate Your Bathroom Gorgeously With Bathroom Lights A Gorgeous Dressing Table In Your Bedroom Is A Useful Piece Of Furniture. Regents Park - London At Its Gorgeous Best! Wigs For Gorgeous Hair The Gorgeous Gift On Thanksgiving Day Power Sound Of New England Keeping The Voice Of History Alive Gorgeous New Church Audio For A Gl Gorgeous Showstoppers And Stylish Guests At Lakme Fashion Week 2010 How To Buy Gorgeous Handmade Purses From Indonesia To Match Your Plus Size Dresses How to Decorate your Bathroom Gorgeously with Bathroom Lights A gorgeous dressing table in your bedroom is a useful piece of furniture 7e-Fashion Teaching You Gorgeous Korean fashion Autumn Assembly How To Attract A Woman With Gorgeous Looking?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.217.68.197) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.009924 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 1948, 826,
5 Ways to Feel Gorgeous Instantly Copenhagen