Insurances.net
insurances.net » Small Business » 5 Most Common Questions Asked by Business Owners about Having a Website
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

5 Most Common Questions Asked by Business Owners about Having a Website

In the Internet age, nearly every business large or small

, has a website. You too can get a website to promote your business, no matter what type of business it is. Even if you have a small family restaurant, or some other business in your community, people nowadays will still search for you online on Google or other search engines. They may type in Italian Restaurant followed by the name of the town, and see what pops up. So, even your small business needs a website to compete in today's marketplace.

Maybe you have the idea to start selling something online. There is a product line, or even one specific product, that you would like to sell, and you can buy these items at wholesale prices, but you need a simple website to sell them. Well, now is the time to start your own website.

Question #1: How do I get my own domain name?

Pick a domain name. Think of what name you would like to use, and then obtain it from a domain name company. If you don't know where to go, Godaddy is a good place to start. If you want more web domain registration price options, go to www.bestdomainregistrar.org

Question #2: Where do I put the website?

You need to choose a web hosting company that will host the site for you. Of course, you can access the admin area of your website from any computer, even a laptop or notebook, and in some cases a phone with Internet capabilities, but a web hosting company has to host it for you. If you want help with choosing the best website hosts, do your own web hosting comparison first or visit sites like www.cheapwebhosts.org

Question #3: How do I create the webpages?

Create the webs pages, which is very easy to do these days, because most companies that offer websites and web hosting, are able to provide you with web access to website builder software. Website builders makes it very easy to choose designs, colors, fonts, et cetera. You can also design your own using desktop software like Dreamweaver and then use FTP to upload your design to the website provider.

Question #4: How can I sell stuff without a credit card merchant account?

Set up a FREE PayPal account (if you don't already have one) and then customes can pay you easily and conveniently, without you having to set up a whole complicated and costly credit card merchant account. You will also need a storefront. If you want the best shopping cart set up quickly, check out www.bestecommercehosting.org where you can find one-stop providers for ecommerce websites.

Question #5: How do I get visitors to my website?

Promote your website and start attracting attention to it! Article Marketing works well, where you basically write articles to attract people to your website, and you can post other things online to point people to your website! Having your own Blog is another great way to attract visitors!

To summarize, getting and having your own website is very easy to do! It is work, but it is fun work, and after a while, once you get it built up to where you get hundreds of visitors each day, think of how nice that will be! Imagine waking up and having three orders (with payments) waiting for you? Then when you return home in the evening, you may have another four orders waiting! Wouldn't that be awesome?

By: johnbest
5 Mistakes To Avoid When Choosing An Affiliate Program & 5 Tips To Choosing The Right Affiliate Prog 5 Mistakes That Will Kill Your Network Marketing Business by:Russ Riedle 5 Mistakes Small Businesses Make Asking For Customer Emails 5 Mistakes Beginners Make When Starting An Online Business 5 Marketing Strategies Atlanta Bankruptcy Lawyers Can Do For More Business 5 Marketing Methods For A Productive Business 5 Mandatory Tools For Your Business Lead Generation Tool Belt 5 Logo Design Tips For Small Businesses 5 Local Business Marketing Cost Savers 5 List Building Principles That Will Make Your Online Business Successful! 5 Lessons for Smart Grid Business Success 5 Leadership Techniques For Challenging Times 5 Killer Ways To Pick Internet Marketing Business
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.227.69) New York / New York City Processed in 0.015126 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 4063, 146,
5 Most Common Questions Asked by Business Owners about Having a Website New York City