Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » 5 Incentives of Owning a Home Based Business
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

5 Incentives of Owning a Home Based Business

As a mom there are two things I call precious my 2 little angels and Time

. They go hand in hand, if I spend all my time away from home, it is kind of hard to enjoy my precious little angels. I jump to the conclusion that time would be my prime reason to own home base business among other things. Here are 5 key reasons why I think a mom should own a business. Be your own boss: If anything you get to be your own boss. Make your own dress code and schedule. Which mean you can take off to go to a recital, a football game or the doctor office if you have to without having the mean boss lady yelling at you or worst telling you: You cant go

Do what you like to do: Unless its a family business that you inherited, you have the choice to start your business base on your own interest. I like the internet and I like talking about my kids so my business is Professional Mommy Blogger you get the picture. Having your own business allow you to be YOU Your business = your rule: If I would reiterate number 1, you decide which project you want to work on. When you want to do it and how you want it done. For example: Im a night person, waking up for a 9-5 is torture. However being the CEO of supermomplace.com allow me to choose my work hours among other things It can get very lucrative: With a little luck or should I say hard work you might even make more money than your career could ever pay you. We work hard everyday, but we get pay a fraction of a fraction of the revenue. Owning your business mean you get the gross! Tax incentive: Business owners receive a variety of tax benefits that employees dont have. I wouldnt advise anyone to start a business solely for the tax benefits but it sure is one of the good benefits of business ownership. Now that you know a few perks of having a business, be creative reinvent yourself imagine where you could be this time next year with your business. Good Luck and good work!

By: Roodlyne Mason
5 Important Home Business Principles To Accomplish Financial Freedom 5 Important Considerations For Your Home Business When Using Drop Shipping 5 House Cleaning Business Marketing Tips 5 Home-based Business For Mothers 5 Home Business Website Add-ons That Can Explode Your Traffic 5 Home Business Solutions for the Homemaker 5 Home Business Ideas You Can Start Online 5 Great Ways to Advertise Your Home Business 5 Great Home Based Business Ideas 5 Great Enemies of Success to Avoid If You Want to Succeed In Home Based Business 5 Great Enemies of Success to Avoid If You Want to Succeed In Home Based Business 5 Good Follow-up Techniques In A Work From Home Business 5 Golden Rules To Success With An Online Home Business System
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(54.162.130.75) / Processed in 0.012363 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 2036, 54,