Insurances.net
insurances.net » Small Business » 5 Great Ways to Promote Your My Money Fish Business Online For Free
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

5 Great Ways to Promote Your My Money Fish Business Online For Free

1. Write articles: Writing articles and submitting your articles to article directories make sure that you will get readers. Include your resource box at the end of your articles where you can mention about you and a link which your readers can click to visit your site. This will ensure flow of traffic to your site. Submit them to article directories such as EzineArticles.com

, GoArticles.com, Articlesbase.com & ArticleCity.com. Write your article based on your My Money Fish business that you are promoting. The whole idea is to make your article interesting and do attach a catchy article title to it to generate more clicks. While you certainly want to make sure your business website has plenty of useful content, you should also write articles specifically for distribution to online article directories. Why should you place articles on these directories?

For several reasons

1) They tend to rank well in the search engines

2) They allow you to link back to your website

3) It's another free way to get your name out there

4) It establishes you as an expert in your field.

2. Blogging- The number of people reading blogs has increased significantly over the past few years. For many Internet users, the blogosphere is their preferred source of information. What does this mean for your business? You need to be blogging. But in addition to contributing to your own blog, you should be looking for opportunities to guest post on popular blogs in your industry. Build relationships with other bloggers, and ask them if they'd like you to contribute a piece to their site. Most of the time, they'll say yes. This gives you the opportunity to write to a whole new audience and to build your authority in your industry. Blogging is a GREAT way to build your My Money Fish downline. My Money Fish just launched and there are not many blogs out there that talk about it. Join Blogger.com and make a couple of blogs about My Money Fish, link your blog to my and get even more traffic.

3. YouTube and Other Video Sites Without a doubt, video aggregation sites (or networks), have taken the internet by storm! One of the absolute BEST ways for you to drive hundreds, or even thousands, of free visitors to your My Money Fish site is to post helpful network marketing tips in the form of video on YouTube and other sites. The potential of this traffic generation method is staggering, and the best part is that this can be ongoing traffic for years - especially if you consistently create new video material.

This is a great way to build your My Money Fish downline. Be sure to use your best keyword phrases in your video titles, and always link to your site in the video description.

4. Traffic exchanges. As the name of this form of advertising suggest, you 'exchange' traffic with other members in the network. How does this work? You have to view other people's websites before you are credited. You can then use these credits to promote your own website get visitors to your website. I use traffic exchanges to promote my My Money Fish. However, traffic exchanges have declined in popularity over the past few years. Most traffic surfers, as they are called, are only interested in getting traffic to their own sites, thereby clicking 'blindly' to earn credits. You can still try out my favorite sites HitBandit.com & Easyhits4u.com if you are game. Its free to join.

5. Social networking. MySpace, Facebook & Friendster are examples of sites where you can post your business opportunities. They do allow you to create groups as well. It is easy to find the people who are looking for opportunities to make money. Without a doubt; social networking is the hottest online promotional tool for businesses of all sizes. Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Digg, and other social networks give you the opportunity to connect with others who share your interests. This helps you build authority, trust, and new connections with both other business people and potential consumers. Remember, it's called social networking. Be a contributing member of your network, and you'll experience more success on these sites. This has helped me a lot, I use my Facebook page to help people in my My Money Fish downline. We share ideas and new ways to promote.

If you need a program that guarantees you a paycheck and its easy and simple, Check out the link below and change your life forever. You can make over $20,000 a month. You have nothing to lose.

5 Great Ways to Promote Your My Money Fish Business Online For Free

By: Senad
5 Great Tips for Your Business in Pittsburgh 5 Great Tips For Your Business In Pittsburgh 5 Great Moments In The History Of Copy Machines 5 Good Reasons To Insure Your Business 5 Free Online Business Marketing Ideas Every Business Owner Must Use 5 Franchise Business Financing Tips For Entrepreneurs In Canada 5 Focus Factors To Use For Your Online Business 5 Essential Tips For Online Business Success 5 Entrepreneur Ideas That You Can Use To Start Your Own Business Easily 5 Entrepreneur Ideas - Start Your Own Business With Any Of These Ideas Easily 5 Effective Ways To Advertise Your Business Offline 5 Easy Ways To Increase Your Business Using A Toll-free Number 5 Easy Tips On Purchasing Wholesale Clothing
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.225.57.223) Ljubljana / Ljubljana Processed in 0.006783 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 4695, 146,
5 Great Ways to Promote Your My Money Fish Business Online For Free Ljubljana