Insurances.net
insurances.net » Small Business » 3 Websites Every Business Owner Needs To Visit
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

3 Websites Every Business Owner Needs To Visit

If you're an entrepreneur or business owner

, you'll know that every bit of advice helps. You know that you need to commit yourself to continually growing and learning.

Fortunately, in this day and age, the internet provides an excellent resource for information, advice and tools to help the entrepreneur. Here I would like to discuss three websites that can help you expand your understanding of the topic.

OnStartups.com

The first website I would like to look at is OnStartups.com by Dharmesh Shah. This website uses a "blog" type style. It is authored by Dharmesh, who comes from a software development background, originally working for a company, and then breaking free to pursue his passions as a business owner. The site's content is focused primarily on start up business advice, challenges and the like, and is written in a friendly, understandable tone. The great thing about "blog type" sites is the interaction allowed between writer and reader, and OnStartups.com is no different. Each article has comments lodged by the readers, which in many cases give you a more three dimensional view of any given topic. I would highly recommend this site to anyone starting out in business.

Entrepreneur.com

The second website I would like to look at is Entrepreneur.com. This website is the online version of the world's best selling entrepreneurship and leadership magazine. This site covers a little bit of everything - from accounting to marketing, debt collection and more. The articles are written by a host of professional writers who are considered experts in their respective niches. There's a great question and answer section which allows you to post those "burning questions". This section, in itself is tremendously useful, and answers many of the burning questions that entrepreneurs want to know about, but are often too shy to ask. There is also a community and blogs section to the website, which allows you to get involved with other readers, and hopefully learn a thing or two! This website is a must for anyone serious about growing their business knowledge.

Vator.tv/News/Interviews

Vator News calls itself "the trusted source for emerging tech" and to be honest, goes a long way in fulfilling that marketing message. Vator is, at its core, a news website, dedicated to the technology sector. It is a great place to keep up to date with who's doing what, upcoming trends and general tech news. What I really enjoy about Vator is the video element. There are a wide range of interviews in video format with some of the biggest names in the technology industry. This website deserves a dedicated weekly login as both a tech news update, and an educational mind stretcher!

Of course, there are an abundance of websites available on the internet, all of which contribute their two cents towards the topic of entrepreneurship, and as such, I am only scratching on the surface of it all in this article. But by far, the three websites mentioned above are a great place to start, and are sure to provide you with some form of knowledge and education that can contribute to your success. Good luck!

by: Derek J
3 Web Business Ideas To Consider 3 Ways to Spend Your £500 Cash Loan 3 Ways to Protect Your Business with a Remote Entry Chime 3 Ways to Promote Your Business on Facebook For Free 3 Ways to Increase Cash Flow 3 Ways to Choose the Best POS to Your Business 3 Ways that will Guarantee Failure in Legitimate Online Businesses 3 Ways To Promote Your Business Using Facebook 3 Ways To Promote Your Business On Facebook For Free 3 Ways To Market Your Design Business 3 Ways To Market A Design Business Offline 3 Ways To Implement Twitter Lists For Your Business 3 Ways To Generate Targetted Traffic To Your Business
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(54.210.143.119) / Processed in 0.013015 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3246, 146,
3 Websites Every Business Owner Needs To Visit