Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » 3 Types Of Work From Home Business Opportunites -- Which One Is For You?
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

3 Types Of Work From Home Business Opportunites -- Which One Is For You?

3 Types Of Work From Home Business Opportunites -- Which One Is For You?

There are more people than ever looking to "make money online" and "work from home"........but why

?

So what is everything looking for? People are looking for and want to find, a way to control their own destiny. In order to find the financial success and stability you are looking for you must find the best opportunity for you?

I guess that really boils down to three questions that you must ask yourself:

1.) Are you looking to make a full-time "quit your job" type income, or just a part time few hundred dollars a month income?

2.) What is your personality like (Are you a social butterfly, or a quiet person)?

3.) How quickly are you looking to make money while working from home?

Okay, now that you have answered those three questions let's look at the 3 types of opportunities that are out there for you to explore and legitimately make money from home:

1.) ONLINE JOBS -- Online Jobs are things like taking online surveys, and typing up research papers for money. You are never going to make a TON of money with online jobs such as this because ultimately, you are still trading time for money. When I first started my "online career" this is where I started. I signed up for services like survey monkey, survey sponsor, and every other online survey service. And although I did make some money, I never made more than 50$ a month. This is not the path I would recommend to anyone who is looking to make more than 50$ per month.

2.) NETWORK MARKETING -- There are literally over 10,000 of these types of business opportunities and companies out there. In fact, they are everywhere. Network Marketing for those of you that don't know, is where you get paid to sell products (like Amway) and then recruit other people to do the same. Although incorrect, some people will tell you this is a pyramid scheme. The truth of the matter is this, Network Marketing works but it takes the right type of person. You need to be the social butterfly type who loves talking and connecting with new people. In addition to being a social butterfly, it also helps to have a "thick skin", because you will run into people who think every Network Marketing opportunity is a scam and they will tell you so. This is why I asked you what your personality type was in question 2. Don't even think about joining a network marketing company unless your personality meets the above description. If you do though, this may be the right opportunity for you as the income potential is amazing for the right person.

3.) AFFILIATE MARKETING -- This is my business model of choice. Affiliate Marketing is where you sell someone else's product, and then get paid a commission for doing so. Commissions are generaly between 40 and 70 percent of the purchase price of the product. The great thing about affiliate marketing is that you can use someone else's website and product. The only thing you really need to get started is some training on getting website traffic to the products web page. The income potential for this busines model is enormous when you get good at it. I would encourage anyone with long term quit your job type of mentality to go after this online business model.

So there you have it. The three MAIN types of online businesses you can get into and what type of person would fit best into each opportunity.

by: Chris Gustafson
3 Top Home Business Marketing Tips 3 Top Home Business Marketing Tips 3 Tips to Increase the Chances of Success in a Home Based Business 3 Tips for Tracking Down a Low Cost Startup Home Business 3 Tips For A Successful Online Business - How To Make Your Work From Home Business Work 3 Things You Will Need to Run a Legitimate Home Business 3 Things To Ask When Starting A Work From Home Business 3 Things That Cause Even Legitimate Home Businesses to Fail 3 Take-Home Video Marketing Tips For Your Business 3 Success Tips that will Benefit an Online Home Business Above All Others 3 Success Tips That Will Benefit An Online Home Business Above All Others 3 Strategies To Improve Ecommerce Webpage Conversions 3 Steps to Using Web Conferencing for Your Home Based Business
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.226.187.24) Tehran / Tehran Processed in 0.013180 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 3481, 54,
3 Types Of Work From Home Business Opportunites -- Which One Is For You? Tehran