Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » 3 Step System To Start A Home Business On A Budget
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

3 Step System To Start A Home Business On A Budget

3 Step System To Start A Home Business On A Budget

Hello and welcome Gerardo Flores here. Fact is our economy is not getting any better. People are still losing their jobs, their homes, their retirement, and their savings. Now is the time to do things for ourselves. Now is the time to depend on ourselves and not on the government. We need to create our own economy. And the way to do that is to have our own home business. The problem with most people is they feel they need a ton of money to get started. I want to share with you today a 3 step system to start a home business on a budget. It will not require a bunch of money, matter of fact, it will cost you nothing but time to get started. I will show you step by step what you need to do to start your own home business on a budget. So here we go!

Step #1.

Join Affiliate programs. This is THE best way to get started online if you have little to no budget. Look for products or services that YOU enjoy. Join their affiliate program and all you have to do is promote your affiliate link. Most affiliate programs provide you with banners, sample ads, and tools you can use to promote your products. After you join a few affiliate programs its time to promote your affiliate links.

Step #2

Set up a website or Blog. Today you can find super economical web hosting companies in which you can easily set up a website. You can have a website up in a matter of hours! The only thing you need is a domain and some hosting I strongly recommend HostGator. They have super customer service. They can host your website for as little as $5 bucks a month. And they have a great web building tool that allows you to set up a website within minutes. If you dont want to build a website, I recommend you set up a Blog. You can set one up within minutes using Blogspot or Wordpress. Both are free and simple to use and set up. You can choose from different templates to fit your personality. Once you pick your look, post content on your site or Blog that has to do with your affiliate programs. Dont advertise in your postings, rather give information. The great part about having your Blog is you can place your banners in it. You can write reviews about certain products or services that youre affiliated with and when people click on your links and banners to learn more, the company will take care of the selling and send you a check!

Step #3

Drive traffic to your site or Blog. Since were working on a budget I will share with you some free methods of driving traffic to your site. Here are 3 techniques you can use and apply right away to start driving traffic.

A) Social media. Social media is going to be the next Google. More and more people are finding products or services through social media instead of search results on google. That means you need to get into as many social media sites as you can. Set up profiles on Facebook, Myspace, and Twitter. There are many more but these 3 are some of the highest traffic sites. Once you set up your profiles introduce yourself to people and create conversations. Dont spam and blatantly advertise your products! People do this on social media on a daily basis and they are doing it wrong. Trust me, it is annoying and people will look at you as some annoying sales person. Rather provide value. Give some information about your knowledge of your products. But dont directly advertise your products.

B) Article marketing. This is one of the best ways to drive traffic to your site or Blog. Write simple articles on your experience or knowledge of products or services. Again, provide information, not a sale letter. Writing articles is meant to educate people on certain information and to establish yourself as a leader who actually cares about helping people. The great thing about writing articles is that you have the ability to write an author bio. This is where you can input your website or Blog address to send people there. The purpose of the author bio is to get people to visit your Blog or site. Reason number 1 is to get your site or Blog to rank higher in search results. Reason 2 is again, to establish yourself as a leader. People will know that you are a real person. Once they are on your Blog, they will see the banners and information on your affiliate links and when they click to buy, the company sends you a check!

C) Blogging. This is probably the easiest of the above. Very similar to article writing. Matter of fact, you CAN post your articles on your Blog if you dont have any ideas on what to write. What I recommend you do is read other Blogs that are in the same industry as you, and get some inspiration from them. By no means should you copy them, just get ideas. Keeping your Blog updated on a regular basis will get you indexed by the search engines. Remember to always provide and lead with value. Search engines love information not sales pages.

There you go ladies and gentlemen. If you found this article helpful please comment and rate. I would highly appreciate that! Thanks in advanced.

Gerardo Flores

by: Gerardo Flores
3 Social Media Considerations For the Home-Based Business Owner 3 Sneaky 6-figure Self-sabotaging Mistakes To Avoid 3 Simple Steps to Finding a Top Home Based Business 3 Simple Steps To Start A Home Business Instantly 3 Secrets That Will Ensure Success For Your MLM Home Based Business 3 Secret Ways to Make Money Online or Home Based Business Opportunities You Can't Miss Today 3 Secret Ways To Make Money Online Or Home Based Business Opportunities You Cant Miss Today. 3 Rules Unique to E Commerce Layout 3 Rules To Live By When Trying To Choose The Right Home Business 3 Recession Proof Home Businesses 3 Reasons to Work at Home with Cash Gifting 3 Reasons to Start Your Own Home Based Business 3 Reasons to Choose a Work-from-Home Business Opportunity
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.128.199.175) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.010242 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 5134, 54,
3 Step System To Start A Home Business On A Budget Ann Arbor