Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » 100K Home Based Direct Sales Opportunity-Online Business
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

100K Home Based Direct Sales Opportunity-Online Business

Looking for a direct sales opportunity making at least 100K?

If you are in sales, or seeking a sales position, you are aware that sales is where the money is made.

I use to sell cash based medical equipment and while the economy was thriving, it was very lucrative.

Now all of my old colleagues are struggling. They haven't figured out that its no longer the place to be.

One of my products was an acne device, one that we launched and with the help of media exposure we did extremely well.

Lesson Learned

What that taught me was the importance of being in the right place at the right time as well as enforcing the 80/20 rule.

You see, I had a lot of accounts, but 2, yes 2 carried my residual income more than all my accounts put together.

One single account made me more than a retail clerk makes a year. This was only 1 of my products in my repertoire.

Direct Sales Pays!

So yes, direct sales can pay very well. The main problem I had was that my compensation plan changed faster than I could keep up with my quota.

Each year I sold more & more, but made significantly less.

This is the occurrence of almost every company at this point. No matter what you do, how hard you work, you probably won't be paid what you're worth.

The Answer

After making tens of thousands of dollars less every year, I decided no more.

I was done making my company all the money, while only getting only a fraction.

So I became an entrepreneur in direct sales. This is the answer for anyone that is truly serious about making BIG money.

Don't think you have to give 80% of every sale to a company. Know that you yourself can make that 80% for yourself.

This can be done with no employees, no warehouse...none of the traditional brick & mortar headaches.

Focus on putting money in YOUR pocket.

Many entrepreneurs in the direct sales arena online are earning multiple 6 figures and even 7 figure incomes.

Be done with Corporate America...it will do away with you in a heartbeat!

This is the best way you will thrive through the recession and leave a legacy for your family.
1000 Ways to Make Money (Home Business Guide) 10 reasons why your business should invest in a warehouse building 10 reasons why you shud start your own home business 10 Ways To Get Your Home Business Noticed Online 10 Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Home Business Website 10 Ways To Build Your Home Business Opt-in Email List 10 Useful Tips To Stay Focused In Your Online Home Based Business 10 Top-rated Joomla Ecommerce Extensions 10 Tips To Build A Successful Home Business 10 Tips For Work From Home Business 10 Things to Do After You Have a Fire at Your Home or Business 10 Steps to sell your home in 30 days or less by:Joshua Bhoopsingh 10 Reasons to Start a Home Business
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.234.62) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.012001 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 46 , 2357, 54,
100K Home Based Direct Sales Opportunity-Online Business Campo Grande