Insurances.net
insurances.net » Global Economy » 10 Things You Can Do To Stop Global Warming
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

10 Things You Can Do To Stop Global Warming

10 Things You Can Do To Stop Global Warming

The average temperature of Earth's is increase in the near-surface air and oceans since the mid-20th century and its projected continuation. This phenomenon is called global warming. All of the 10 warmest years on record have occurred in the last 15 years. The record year for climate so far has been 1998, when melting snow killed 4,000 people in China, 1,400 in India and 100 in Pakistan. Typhoons killed 500 in the Philippines, and monsoons killed 1,300 in Bangladesh.

What can I do to stop global warming?

1. Inflate your tires: Keep the tires on your car adequately inflated. Check them monthly. Save 250 lbs. of carbon dioxide and $840 per year.

2. Use compact fluorescent bulbs: replace 3 frequently used light bulbs with compact fluorescent bulbs. Save 300 lbs. of carbon dioxide and $60 per year. Take the Energy Star pledge.

3. Fill the dishwasher: run your dishwasher only with a full load. Save 100 lbs. of carbon dioxide and $40 per year.

4. Change your air filter: check your car's air filter monthly. Save 800 lbs. of carbon dioxide and $130 per year.

5. Use recycled paper: make sure your printer paper is 100% post consumer recycled paper. Save 5 lbs. of carbon dioxide per ream of paper.

6. Take shorter showers: showers account for 2/3 of all water heating costs. Save 350 lbs. of carbon dioxide and $99 per year.

7. Buy minimally packaged goods: Less packaging could reduce your garbage by about 10%. Save 1,200 pounds of carbon dioxide and $1,000 per year.

8. Buy solar charger: charge from the sun as much as possible. It's free, and it helps the environment.

9. Plant a tree: Trees suck up carbon dioxide and make clean air for us to breathe. Save 2,000 lbs. of carbon dioxide per year.

10. Replace old appliances: Inefficient appliances waste energy. Save hundreds of lbs. of carbon dioxide and hundreds of dollars per year.
# 2 I recently tried cbd gummies with thc for the pre-eminent leisure and was pleasantly surprised next to the results. Initially skeptical, I found that it significantly helped with my anxiety and slumber issues without any remarkable side effects. The grease was unoppressive to utter, with nitid dosage instructions. It had a merciful, vulgar taste that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a decided increase in my overall well-being, ardour more serene and rested. I know the regular technique to wellness CBD offers and plan to pursue using it.   2024-2-20 06:32  reply
6 Reasons for Purchasing the Woodcraft Kit Six Donts Of Purchasing Property In Pakistan 2009 Deep Research Report On Global And China Solar Cell And Module Industry --- Aarkstore 7 Tips For Effective Global Ppc Campaigns [esperanto: The Global Language|the International Language: Esperanto|basic Introduction To Esperant 7 Things To Consider When Purchasing Your Next Jiu Jitsu Gi Things To Consider While Purchasing Used Honda Civic 7 More Things You Must Have For Global Warming Survival 3 Blunders People Make While Purchasing Water Filter 5 Points You Ought to Know Before Purchasing Group Idemise World of Warcraft Horde Leveling Information Gin Rummy – The Global Family Game 5 Ways to Increase and Improve Your Fuel Economy, MPG, and Gas Mileage Rating 2012 FANTASTIC GOVERNMENT SECRETS FINALLY REVEALED! WORLD WAR III.....GLOBAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE.....ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT......COMING "SOON"!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.198.146) / Processed in 0.012002 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2024, 465,