Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » 10 Minutes of Work and 164 Leads For My Online Home Based Business?
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

10 Minutes of Work and 164 Leads For My Online Home Based Business?

10 Minutes of Work and 164 Leads For My Online Home Based Business

?

Yes, you are reading right, I have got 164 leads for my online home based business and it took me about 10 minutes of work. What is the secret? You may have noticed that I am author of book about personal development and how to think like an entrepreneur. You can read the eBook here.

When I was promoting my eBook I used several strategies and one of them was that I submitted my eBook to eBook sites. From one eBook site I have got 164 leads and it took me only about 10 minutes of work. Want to know what is this eBook site? First of all let me tell you how it works.

In my eBook I am talking about how it is important to direct your thoughts, about positive thinking, about law of success, how to choose the right home based business, what industry you should choose and this kind of thing and I also included in these chapters link to my home based business.

Because people are inspired while they read the book they click on the link and boom they are on my capture page. So from this method I generated 164 leads and it was just from one eBook site. You can do it too and it is pretty simple, all you need to do is to write an eBook. I used site called Automatic Author Program and it is a great strategy how to write books. If you will learn this simple strategy, you will know how to write any book in different kind of niches. When you have a book it is also great for personal branding.

The great thing is that your eBook can be just 10 pages report, it does not have to be 60, 70 pages book. I am sure that you can write short report about your niche, what problems people have and provide solution. After that you will convert book to pdf format and you are ready to go.

So the biggest eBook site where I generated 164 leads for my online home based business is http://www.free-ebooks.net. On this site there are many niches so I am sure that you will choose the right one for you. You can submit eBook for free and they are offering additional services like sending your eBook to 500,000 people which is great.

And that is all. This is the secret to generate 164 leads within 10 minutes of work. All you need to do is to write a short report about your niche and submit to eBook sites. This one is the biggest, this one will bring you the biggest results. If you will use other strategies like press releases, articles, videos, email marketing you will generate much more leads for your online home based business.

And what is also excited? You can use your short report like a lead magnet on your blog and your capture page. So you are doing 2 things in one time. You will generate leads by promoting your eBook on eBook sites and you will also create a lead magnet for your business.

Do not be afraid that you will have no ideas to write short eBook. Use Automatic Author Program or any other tools which will teach you how to write eBook. Or just take your best articles and put them together and you will have at least 10 pages report about your niche. It is more simple than you think.

I would like to hear if you have any experience with eBook sites and if you have some great results with this strategy. Feel free to share this method with your followers and facebook friends.
10 Lessons Learned From Home Business 10 Legitimate Work From Home Business Ideas 10 Keys To Finding The Best Work At Home Business 10 Keys That Just About Every Household Primarily Based Business Manager Should Implement For Accomp 10 Home Business Ideas For Today And The Future 10 Fabulous Home Business Ideas For You To Choose From! Quit That Lousy Job! 10 Dangers In Your Working From Home Business 10 Dangers In Your Working From Home Business 10 Compelling Factors Why You're Crazy Not To Start A Home Based Business 10 Best Home Based Business Ideas For Today 10 Best Home Based Business Ideas For Today 1 Sly Facebook Marketing Tip To Quickly Double Home Business Opt Ins 1 Home Business Tip-Outsource Your Business
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.56.28) / Processed in 0.012415 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 3373, 54,