Insurances.net
insurances.net » Global Economy » $10,000 Signing Bonus With Global Information Network
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

$10,000 Signing Bonus With Global Information Network

Global Information Network makes it so easy to join! They gave me $5

,000 and a free cruise back in April! I researched and ran numbers and it turned out that the worst thing that would happen is that I would make $2,200 or 80% return in 12 months. Hmm, a company was actually going to pay me to be a member! I dove in a little deeper to the membership and business model and found out that GIN is very unique because of the membership based system allowing huge incentives to members to drive business.

That promotion is no where near as lucrative as this one in July! Here is why... you don't need to sell, recruit, or buy anything, just sit back and wait for the cash!

$10,000 cash bonus is awarded to everyone who joins in July with only two simple requirements. First, there are several weekend events that Global Information Network hosts throughout the year and you are asked to get to one of them. These are killer networking events held in some very beautiful places, next one is the Bahamas. Hold on to your membership for the next 24 months and you just made $10,000.

I want to explain the profitablity of this program. First, you will get $10,000 cash in 24 months. During that time it will cost you $4,600 ($1,000 initiation and $150/month), total! Your profit is now $5,400... by doing absolutely nothing. Where else are you going to earn 117% on your money?

For those of you who really see the potential in this let's take it a step further. If you choose to refer people to buy memberships Global Information Network will pay you an additional $2,000 per person. So with just 10 people you just added $20,000 to your bonus cash.

But there is more! There are standard bonuses that are part of the commission as well. You will earn $200 for each member immediately and 20% of their monthly dues paid monthly. So with just 10 new members you will get $2,000 cash up front and $300 (20% of $150 = $30 X 10members)

In 24 months this totals $7,200. Add that to your July bonus money of $30,000 and you now have $39,200. But the membership still only cost you $4,600 so your profit is now $34,000.

Global Information Network is set up to be an extremely profitable business venture for you. The membership style business model allows them to constantly give members promotions like this to drive the memberships. What Network Marketing company out there will actually pay you cash to be a member? NONE!

by: John J. Panella
#1 Global Opportunity In Weight Loss Chinese Market Provides Huge Potential For Growth Of Global Positioning System (gps) Kerry Kodatt Is An Expert In Global Sales, Marketing And Business Development Global Resorts Network Tube Ninja Steve Schuitt Gets Interviewed How Good Or Bad Is Freight Shipping Rates? Global Verge Critique - Key Player Or Part Timer ? Tips To Aid Compliance With Global Data Privacy Laws Polyvinyl Chloride (pvc) Global Market Dynamics To 2020 Sliding Window- Another Way Of Space Economy Focalprice, Retail Stores After Bulk Sale On Dropshipping Acme People Search (APS) - Global Domains International (GDI) Signup Blue Print Globalpage.in Interior Design Ideas For A Classy Home Dish Network Has Achieved Global Heights In The World Of Satellite Tv
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.223.134.29) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.011804 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2546, 465,
$10,000 Signing Bonus With Global Information Network Copenhagen