Insurances.net
insurances.net » Yoga » Yoga - Common Beginner Questions
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

Yoga - Common Beginner Questions

If you've just started practising yoga, then you could have a few questions that you're looking to answer

. Here are the most common questions taken directly from the mouths of my yoga beginners. Hopefully you'll find something here to suit your situation and learn something new.

Q. I'd like to find a short routine that I can do each morning before work. I don't have a lot of time - is there anything that you can suggest?

A. One of the most powerful poses for the body that suit the morning time is the Sun Salutation. Not only will it give your body an early boost of energy, but it's perfect as the first pose that you do as part of a routine. You'll be able to focus on breathing well, bending both forward and backward with a touch of strength work. Start off with just 5 or 10 Half Sun Salutes to get warmed up. Then move into the pose known as Sun Salute A.

It's very important to move slowly and with your mind on it. Don't push yourself but use a steady and smooth movement and breath. Just 15 minutes of Sun Salutation will set you up for the day with energy and flexibility.

Q. I'm quite overweight. Should I wait until I've lost a few pounds, or can I practise yoga even though I am 80 pounds too heavy?

A. You don't have to wait to lose weight - you can get started with yoga immediately. You'll just need to keep in mind that some of the poses might be harder to accomplish. Yoga will give you much in terms of mental and physical benefits and this could put you in the frame of mind to become fitter and lose a few pounds. Yoga helps people find balance and if we were already perfect then it wouldn't give us so much of a benefit. Everybody who does this form of exercise comes to it from a different place. Just getting onto that mat is a huge step in the right direction.

By practising your daily routine, you are likely to find that you will make more conscious healthy food choices and you will be more conscious of treating your body well by taking other exercise opportunities. You will find yourself calmer, more focused and in the present moment. You can take yoga classes or if you feel shy, then purchase one of the yoga DVDs that can be done from home.

Q. I cannot afford to take classes at a studio, how can I get involved?

A. The economy has been hard on all of us, but don't worry it's still possible to learn how to do yoga in a low cost way. There is a wide range of DVDs that can be played on your home entertainment system. Experienced and qualified instructors will show you how to make the moves and you won't need to give money to the gym. You won't even need to pay out on petroleum to get there either. One payment and you're done. Just order your DVD and put on some clothes that will stretch with you. Take a class every once in a while, to be sure that you are on the right track with your poses.

Copyright (c) 2012 Thomon Wardle

by: Thomon Wardle
How To Choose The Yoga Retreat For You The Power Of Bikram Yoga Best Yoga Teacher Training Certification Yoga Mantras For Managing Nervousness What Is Yoga? A Information For Novices Yoga For Beginners: The Basics Faqs Explaining Benefits Of Hot Yoga Yoga Jewelry - A Stylish & Beneficial Accessory To Yoga Practice Annunci Erotici Yoga In Improving Personal Life What Is Hot Yoga & Its Healing Regime Insomnia? Try Yoga To Get More Sleep Yoga Holidays In India What Are The Primary Bikram Yoga Benefits?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.143.244.83) / Processed in 0.011248 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 3094, 216,
Yoga - Common Beginner Questions