Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Xintai T2000i Quad Band Tv Cell Phone With Sensor &auto Zoom Camera
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Xintai T2000i Quad Band Tv Cell Phone With Sensor &auto Zoom Camera

Xintai T2000i Quad Band Tv Cell Phone With Sensor &auto Zoom Camera

We were lucky enough to check out a preproduction model of the XinTai T2000I

. Well, we've now had a chance to play with the final product. While our opinion of the phone hasn't changed too much, we think it has some shortcomings when compared with its competition. The user interface and input methods are the best and even could use some refinement to take advantage of the touch screen.

Design

The XinTai T2000I shares design characteristics with the iPhone and Samsung touch-screen handsets like the Omnia. The candy bar shape offers clean lines with rounded corners. Its touch panel is relatively larger than keypad.

The touch screen measures 2.8 inches. It supports 260,000 colours (240x320 pixels) and has an aspect ratio of 16:9. With that kind of resolution, colours are bright and vibrant and graphics and photos are sharp. You can change brightness, font size, and backlighting time. During a call, the T2000I's display will go dark when you raise the phone to your ear. The brightness will adjust automatically to different lighting environments.

Features

Each contact in the T2000I's phone book holds 10 different of phone numbers, three video-calling numbers, three e-mail addresses, three URLs, a birthday and anniversary, a department and job title, an assistant name and phone number, spouse and child names, and notes. You can save an additional 250 contacts on the SIM card. You can add callers to groups, but only groups can be paired with a ringtones and photos; that's rather odd for such a high-end phone, but the phone offers plenty of tones and you can use your own melodies, as well.

Performance

we tested the quad-band (GSM 850/900/1800/1900) T2000I. Call quality was strong on the whole. We enjoyed clear conversations with little static or interference. Voices sounded natural, and the volume was loud. Our only complaint was that at the highest volume levels, the audio had an echoed effect.

On their end, callers said we sounded great. Most could tell we were using a TV mobile phone, but some of our friends had no idea.

This brilliant phone evenly priced at $108.98.

by: nashid ahasan
How To Find Auto Mechanic Shops That Do the Right Thing Quick Atlanta Auto Insurance - Are You Satisfied With Your Auto Insurance Policy? Quick Buffalo Auto Insurance - Are You Satisfied With Your Auto Insurance Policy? Take The Following Three Steps To Pick Right Robur And Coolie Lift Trucks Preventing Injury When Performing Yoga Moves Cheap Car Insurance And Their Benefits How Do I Reduce My High Risk Auto Insurance Quotes? Looking For Cheap Car Insurance In The Market Your Auto Insurance Company For Extra Money? Will Your Auto Insurance Weather The Storm? Why You Need Auto Insurance Why This Lawyer Says You Should Buy Car Insurance From An Independent Broker Why Should You Shop Around For Auto Insurance?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.226.254.255) District Of Columbia / Washington Processed in 0.011455 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2247, 952,
Xintai T2000i Quad Band Tv Cell Phone With Sensor &auto Zoom Camera Washington