Insurances.net
insurances.net » Taxes » What You Must Know About The Changes In Denmarks Indirect Taxes
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

What You Must Know About The Changes In Denmarks Indirect Taxes

The tax authorities of Denmark have proposed reforms to indirect taxes which are likely to take effect in 2013

. The draft law which is subject to the Parliaments approval will also avoid erosion of tax base by providing for indexation of tonnage tax based on inflation and wages.

Proposed Indirect Tax Revisions: Increase in Taxes

Vehicle road tax and fuel tax;

Tax on Piped water;

Health-related taxes (known as 'fat taxes' imposed on wine, beer, saturated fat, mineral water, etc.); and

Various excise duties.

Proposed Indirect Tax Revision: Other Provisions

To recompense for inflation, majority of indirect taxes would be raised by 1.8% annually till 2020, lone exemption is given to oil excise duties. However, from 2016 onwards, even oil excise duty would be adjusted by the real change in inflation.

From 2013, the majority of fat taxes i.e. health-related indirect taxes would increase through "discretionary increases" sharply by over 10%.

The current exemption granted to hydrogen and electric vehicles from the car registration tax and vehicle road tax would be extended till the end of 2015.

A 52% increase in the special "countervailing charge" would apply to diesel. This is intended to have the following effects:

It is expected to reduce particle emissions from diesel cars;

It is also expected to promote drivers into purchasing hydrogen or electric cars;

However, this provision exempts the heavy and large vehicle like trucks, tractors and buses, as they do not have any option but using diesel.

Keeping abreast of the changes with the help of an expert

Making hurried and uninformed decisions can spell disaster for your business, therefore to ensure smooth progress, it is advisable to seek professional advice. As it is of course no easy task to gain a comprehensive understanding of the laws of another country, the guidance of a professional can always be beneficial. With expert assistance you can get all the necessary help in the various areas of your business like global transfer pricing, eu vat rules, sas compliance, taxation, etc. Seeking counsel from a professional will make certain that you are taking the right steps towards making your international business venture a success.

by: brianwarren
# 2 I recently tried hemp cbd oil as a replacement for the blue ribbon control and was pleasantly surprised by the results. Initially skeptical, I start that it significantly helped with my appetite and sleep issues without any remarkable side effects. The grease was easy to use, with nitid dosage instructions. It had a mild, lusty grain that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a marked upgrading in my all-inclusive well-being, hunch more serene and rested. I know the unstudied approximate to wellness CBD offers and aim to go on using it.   2024-2-20 18:48  reply
2010 Detroit Lions: NFL Predictions, Odds and Betting Picks 4 Benefits of Hiring a Professional Tax Preparer 2010 NFL Predictions: Baltimore Ravens Importance Of Personal Finance- Information About Importance Of Personal Finance What It Takes To Become A Professional Tax Preparer 2010 Michigan State Tax Forms For Michigan State Tax Filing Tax Credit Extended For First Time Home Buyers Disability Tax Benefits in Canada for Mania 2010 Minnesota Vikings: NFL Schedules, Predictions and Odds 2010 NFL Predictions: San Diego Chargers Canadian Income Tax Relief Important Guidepost 2010 Free Federal Income Tax Form 1040 and 1040A 2010 NFL Predictions: Kansas City Chiefs
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.116.239.195) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.011537 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 32 , 2394, 184,
Atlanta