Insurances.net
insurances.net » Insurance Quotes » More Free Christmas Card Verses And Quotes That YOU Can Use To Make Last Minute Christmas Cards Or To Send Your Own eCards!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

More Free Christmas Card Verses And Quotes That YOU Can Use To Make Last Minute Christmas Cards Or To Send Your Own eCards!

More Free Christmas Card Verses And Quotes That YOU Can Use To Make Last Minute Christmas Cards Or To Send Your Own eCards!

Hello folks, it's almost Christmas and if you need to send some nice Christmas Greetings via e-mail, here are some verses that YOU can copy and paste into the body of an e-mail, then change the font, the size, and the color!

Or...if you are making homemade greeting cards or Christmas cards, then you can use these as well!

Seasons Greetings for the Happiest of Holidays!

We would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your family the very merriest Christmas and the happiest and healthiest New Year!

Then you can add: We are Happy to have you as Neighbors! Of course, "we are" can be changed to "I am," and "neighbors" can be changed to friend, co-worker, colleague, et cetera!

Here are some nice quotes from famous people that might be good on a Christmas Card:

"They can because they think they can." - Virgil

"I finally figured out the only reason to be alive is to enjoy it." - Rita Mae Brown

My name is Father Time, a self-help writer and speaker and I also write greeting card verses...Here are some FREE Christmas Card Verses YOU Can Use!

"How casually and unobservedly we make all our most valued acquaintances." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

At www.FatherTimePublishing.com you can also sign-up for FREE for my Daily Motivational e-mailMessage!There is also a great eBook of Really Good Greeting Card Verses that you can use all year round. Friendship verses, love verses...40 of them to be exact, PLUS 60 great quotes from famous people!

"Many a friendship--long, loyal, and self-sacrificing--rested at first upon no thicker a foundation than a kind word." - Frederick W. Faber

"One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives." - Euripides

When you need to send Gift Baskets to friends and family out of town, but somewhere around the contiguous 48 United States...Come See Some Awesome Gift Baskets!

Have Fun and Many Blessings!
The Basic Facts To Know About Auto Insurance Quotes Obtain Several Quotes About Fixed Mortgages Whole Life Insurance Quote Health insurance quotes reform Obamacare updates Homeinsurancequotes.us Announces A New Time-saving Home Insurance Shopping Experience Florida free online auto insurance quotes - Save Money On Your Auto Insurance Cheap Home Contents Insurance Quotes Auto Insurance Quotes: Be Careful To Shop Around Auto Quotes Watertown Ny Affordable Health Insurance Quotes Depend Upon the Person How To Lower Your Car Insurance Costs Once And For All! Affordable Family Health Insurance Quote - Things To Know Buy Life Insurance Quotes Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.80.129.195) / Processed in 0.011116 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 2124, 978,