Board logo

subject: In An Online Market It's Not About Ameritrade It's All About Cash Gifting! [print this page]

In An Online Market It's Not About Ameritrade It's All About Cash Gifting!

The fact that you are reading this means that you have an interest in cash gifting or leveraging as it is termed more recently. I hope to answer some of your basic questions and concerns about giving in this manner, The leverage in this article, plus give you some insights into how to make an informed decision if you decide to embark down the methodology of this road.

Before we start, I would like to state that I am not an expert myself, not some 6 figure income financial, leveraging guru, in fact far from it! Like you I found this concept of money making very interesting and to that end recently became involved with giving as a form of leverage which can reorganize one's self. So what really is cash gifting or cash leveraging?

To reduced to its basic terms this means simply the act of willingly giving money to someone else without getting something directly back in return. After all, it is a gift after all and in most cases we are happy with an expression of gratitude, be in words or action. There is nothing new or illegal about cash gifting or cash leveraging, it happens around us all the time.This type of methodology may occur for all kinds of reasons, birthdays, weddings, holidays, graduation, business dealings etc. and the list goes on and on.

The big difference that many people feel uncomfortable with is the idea of giving a cash gift on a specific day that falls into this area, involving total strangers, which is what commonly happens with the form of giving that exists now and is growing in leaps and bound thanks to the Internet. Some sources claim as high as 60% of home-based business income is made from giving through this type of a system in one form or another.
In An Online Market It's Not About Ameritrade It's All About Cash Gifting!

The bottom line is cash gifting is an extremely popular activity now and with the Internet reaching hundreds of millions of people today and still growing, the potential for generating wealth through this type of a method and is creating a huge leverage which is incredible, to help others stay in the game when it comes to finances!

Bluntly stated, cash gifting or cash leveraging is not "a get rich quick scheme"! To do well you must work at this and anyone that tells you no work is involved does not understand the concepts behind these methods or they are running a scam. Remember the old saying "nothing from nothing equals nothing"! If you are unwilling to put some time and effort into your financial system or organization then you will get nothing in return and most likely yell that you have been scammed!

Are there scams out there? You bet there are! There are however some very reputable systematic organizations as well, so it is worth you while to do some research before joining any.Very simply when you join, you "gift" money to one or more people already in the program and through the cycle you are gifted as well. You can gain more of an advantage by creating a network that literally works for you in more ways than one.

by: John Schnieder

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)