Board logo

subject: Now You Can Start Making Easy Online Money This Proven Idea by:Andrew Rondeau [print this page]

Now You Can Start Making Easy Online Money This Proven Idea by:Andrew Rondeau

One way to make easy online money is to market your services and products via video. Having Broadband allows customers to download or view videos online and it is getting more popular everyday.

YouTube is one of the most popular sites for viewing videos. There are many other video sharing websites that are getting more visitors too. These include niche sites which specialize in areas such as Internet Marketing. And it is because of this growing popularity that more and more marketers are now using video in order to market their services and products.

It is possible to promote almost any kind of product or service using video, but you need to do it in a professional manner. Most people do not visit video sharing sites simply to watch commercials. However, some might look for funny commercials, class commercials, or those that are new or extremely popular.

For the majority of people, commercials don?t hold much interest. They want to learn something or be entertained. For your video to become popular, you need to employ these tactics. Include exciting, funny, educational, or controversial content in order to be noticed.

If your video contains a lot of high quality content, you have a great chance of your video becoming a viral and this has the potential to earn you a great deal of money. Video is a powerful force. Why? Because it has the ability to persuade you and me to buy or take action, much more than by reading something on the computer screen.

Writing does provoke a reaction in some people, whilst others react better with video. You can really put your point across with video. You can exagerate, show emotions much easier than with words. A lot of marketers feel they don't have the face or voice for video or their budget won't stretch to being able to produce quality video content.

These issues are the main reason why Camtasia (video making software) is so popular today. Camtasia is a brilliant program that lets you take screenshots from your computer and convert them to video. This means you can choose a part of your screen to be shown and then produce your video by simply creating a demonstration to be used as an online presentation.

It also allows you to record your voice using a microphone so you can offer explanations as you present your demonstration. I've used Camtasia many times for the creation of my videos and it is very simple to use and has become very popular with those who don't have a lot of technical expertise.

You can also trial Camtasia and many people have produced their first video within the first hour of downloading it. It comes with training videos and If you were to get stuck, there is also a great support facility as well. If you have an eBook to promote on the subject of Squidoo, you could make a short tutorial about one area of the site such as setting up your own Squidoo (link: http://www.squidoo.com/) group or how to add images to a Squidoo lens.

You can make videos for almost any type of product. If you are promoting a DVD on dog training, you could create a few sample clips. Show owners how they could teach their dog to sit, or how to roll over.

If your product is on the subject of making money with eBooks, you could include a video showing readers how to attract prospects or how to generate more site traffic. You can also ensure that they see the proof of your results in the video.

You might not want to publish your videos on video sharing websites in which case you can publish them on your own blog or website. To generate a higher conversion rate I would also suggest you publish them on your own personal sales page. Video is such an essential marketing tool and can be as productive as the primary media you use to promote your product.

So which product or service are you going to make a video for first to make easy online money?

About the author

This is how I started my own Internet Marketing business. Learn more about creating a blog income and start making easy online money.

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)