Board logo

subject: Review of Free Stuff Exposed by:Michael Smith [print this page]

Review of Free Stuff Exposed by:Michael Smith

This is a review of the "Free Stuff Exposed" eBook. Find out whether or not it is legitimate, or whether it's just another Internet scam designed to empty unsuspecting customers' pockets. You might be surprised!

I first heard about the book as part of my investigation into getting a new laptop. I didn't have much money to spend, and some friends had told me that you could get a free laptop by signing up with a new broadband provider, or new mobile phone provider.

While I was researching these offers, I came across an advert for a site which promised no contracts, no fees and a 100% free laptop with no strings attached.

Obviously, my first reaction was massive skepticism. How could this possibly be true? I asked a few of my friends what they thought, and they agreed it was probably a scam. But I was intrigued... and they did offer a full money back guarantee, so I purchased.

It is an eBook delivered as a PDF file immediately after payment. The purchase process itself was smooth and secure, and the book downloaded in under a minute. I decided to print it off since I prefer reading on paper, not on a screen. It was a quick read, but straight to the point, very clear and offered lots of resources to get started immediately.

The method itself is deviously simple. Basically, there are some companies who use money given to them by larger companies as part of a marketing campaign, to buy you gifts. The book explains how to find these companies, and how to take advantage of the whole situation to get your hands on the latest gadgets.

The first part of the book explains exactly how and why the loophole exists. It goes into plenty of detail, and once you read it the whole situation becomes very clear. The loophole is a consequence of modern marketing, and some very clever people have "gamed" the system into their favor.

The second part of the book explains how you can get in with these very clever people, and get your fair share of the goodies going around. The process is explained step by step, so all you have to do is follow the instructions. It is very easy to do, and there's no restrictions on age or gender. You do have to be in the UK, USA or Canada though - while the techniques do work outside those regions, you might have to work a little harder to find companies willing to work with those countries.

The last part of the book describes an extra trick to make the whole process faster, by making use of a few hidden online resources. In theory, you could get your free gadgets in as little as 7 days in some cases, but most of the time it will take 14-28 days. However, by making use of these online resources, you can potentially halve the time it takes.

All in all, after purchasing and reading the guide, I can conclude the following:

* It is not a scam

* It is a legitimate opportunity

* Thousands of people are already taking advantage of it, and receiving millions of dollars worth of free gadgets

* Although it can take a little while, it is very easy to do, and lastly...

* I'm definitely going to do it myself!

Please visit my blog for more details.

About the author

Michael Smith is a 23 year old gamer and business student.

http://blog.downloadwiigamesforfree.com/2009/01/31/unlimited-ps3-downloads-games-movies-music-dvds.aspx

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)