Board logo

subject: Mothercare - Artificial Feeding And When It's Needed? [print this page]

Mothercare - Artificial Feeding And When It's Needed?

Artificial feeding is shown only when the fully back of breast milk production is impossible.

Even with the mother has a small amount of milk your baby will still have to apply to the breast and seek to maximize extended breastfeeding mother's milk.

In order to avoid complications for the baby all the health issues associated with artificial feeding (diet, choice or change of milk formula, introduction of complementary foods, etc.), parents should discuss in detail with a pediatrician or a children's dietician.

The basis of artificial feeding is special baby food - modern Breastmilk Substitutes - adapted infant formula. Mixtures of substitutes, prepared, in most cases to cow's milk should be as close as possible (i.e. adapted) in composition to human milk and with the specific metabolic processes of baby. Adaptation of infant formula is held in protein, fat, carbohydrate, vitamins and mineral components - the basic constituent of milk.
Mothercare - Artificial Feeding And When It's Needed?

Among the most adapted milk mixtures are liquid mixtures "ASU-1" sterilized (fresh and sour milk) and dry mixes: "NAS" (Switzerland), "Nutrilon" (Holland), "Pre-hippies", "HIPP 1" (Austria ), "Enfamil 1" (USA), "Humala 1" (Germany), "Semper and Be # 1" (Sweden), etc.

Somewhat less adapted are casein mixture. They are made on the basis of casein, without the addition of whey. For all other parameters of the mixture as close as possible to the composition of human milk. These include: "Similak" (USA), "Nestozhen (Switzerland), etc.

In recent years, widely used by dairy products intended for babies older than six months. The protein content and caloric content in such mixtures is higher because the baby needs, and the second half of life have grown.

What should be considered when choosing a mixture? Age of child: the first three weeks of life is preferable to fresh mixture as a mixture of milk can cause or intensify regurgitation, followed by a combination of fresh and fermented mixture in proportions of approximately 50 to 50 percent.

The degree of adaptability of the mixture: the smaller the child, the more it needs to be maximally adapted mixtures. Individual tolerance of the mixture.

Introduction of complementary foods. When the child has reached the age of 4,5-5 months, its needed for protein, vitamins and minerals increases significantly. It's time to enter into the diet of the baby full-carbohydrates, vegetable proteins, vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber. It is best to start with the second lactation. Offer your child 1.2 teaspoons vegetable puree. If a baby refuses, do not despair - try again in a few days.

by: Michael Smith
I recently tried cbd oils in search the pre-eminent prematurely and was pleasantly surprised past the results. Initially skeptical, I start that it significantly helped with my anxiety and doze issues without any unconcealed side effects. The fuel was serene to use, with clear dosage instructions. It had a indulgent, earthy grain that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a patent increase in my all-inclusive well-being, ardour more languorous and rested. I cognizant the natural technique to wellness CBD offers and plan to go on using it.

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)