Board logo

subject: Astral Projection Information - How to Get Started With Astral Travel REALLY Fast! [print this page]

Astral Projection Information - How to Get Started With Astral Travel REALLY Fast!

Meditation. And using tools and technology like Binaural Beats to induce altered states of consciousness that are proven to facilitate powerful spiritual experiences. (and hyper fast Out of Body Experiences as well) The truth is, my first OBE was brought about by a pair of headphones......a little bit of meditation and holo sync sound technology. Since that day....I have had countless amazing experiences in the astral realms that have fundamentally changed what I believed was possible. I didn't need to change my religious beliefs. I didn't need to attend any weird meetings.....or even watch any self help videos. I just sat down, turned on the "tunes", relaxed.....and let my brain waves to the rest. The Good news? If you're serious about having an adventure in the ethereal realms, that's really all YOU need to do as well. (Trust me....no spiritual gurus are required!)

Astral Projection Information - How to Get Started With Astral Travel REALLY Fast!

By: Anna Houck

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)