Board logo

subject: Voip Pbx Helps Small Businesses Improve Their Image [print this page]

Voip Pbx Helps Small Businesses Improve Their Image

The state-of-the-art communication features of VoIP PBX phone system helps small businesses maintain smooth and uninterrupted communication with their customers and business associates. This significantly enhances their business image.

Proper Call Management Improves Business Image

VoIP PBX phone systems come with highly developed call management features such as automatic call distribution, find me follow me call forwarding, voicemail, call conferencing, fax to email, music on hold, voice to email and so on.

The virtual receptionist auto attendant manages incoming calls with customized messages. To connect calls to relevant departments, callers are offered a menu of options including zero out to live operator, dial-by-name, dial-by extension and more. This system manages several calls arriving at the same time with outstanding efficiency and performs call redirection without sending indications of busy telephone connections. These options contribute to building up the image of a well-established business.

With the high-tech find me follow me call forwarding feature, business calls can be answered on alternate personal telephone numbers including residential land phones or cell phones. This helps business professionals to efficiently control their business from their residences or international sites.

The VoIP PBX phone system eliminates all the chances of leaving customer calls unattended. After a specific number of rings, calls are forwarded to the voicemail system where callers can leave voice messages. These messages are also forwarded to designated e-mail accounts as audio file attachment so that quick responses can be sent to clients.

No Need for Expensive Onsite Hardware

Small businesses can enjoy the diverse and advanced functionalities of the VoIP PBX phone system without having to invest heavily for buying and installing additional onsite hardware or telephone systems. PBX service providers maintain the necessary devices at their premises and VoIP phone functions are offered through a hosted server using high speed Internet or telephone networks at reasonable monthly service charges. The providers take care of timely upgrades and maintenance services as well, so that business persons can focus on the core competencies.

by: John Kinskey

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)