Board logo

subject: Get the Best Massage and Alleviate Muscle Spasms Faster [print this page]

Get the Best Massage and Alleviate Muscle Spasms Faster

Have you ever had a really good massage? Isn't it great? A wide variety of seasonings, oils, mixes, rocks, tables, mats, clothed or not etc, many different body parts! A massage applied by using the masseuses hands, fingers, elbows, knees, forearms or feet. Yes, feet are used too! You can be walked on by a professional and it can feel good.

Massage is not a new medical breakthrough, no, this art has been practiced throughout the world. Chinese records dating back 5,000 years document its use; the ancient Hindus, Persians and Egyptians applied forms of massage for many ailments; and even Hippocrates wrote papers recommending the use of rubbing and friction for joint and circulatory problems. Massage is the manipulation of superficial layers of muscle and connective tissue that enhances function and promotes blood flow. Do you think you need a massage yet? What is the best massage for you?

First of all, let's look into what a massage entails. Massage is the manipulation of superficial layers of muscle and connective tissue, to enhance function and promote relaxation and well-being. Massage became popular in the US in the 1800s and grew in popularity until the 1930s and 40s. With the development of modern medicine, it was discounted as lesser than. It made a re-appearance in the 1960s and 1970s when nurses began to use it to alleviate pain in patients. In the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta massage was deemed a core medical service and its popularity rose again.

Massage is done in a variety of ways with a variety of ancient remedies. The person is either on a table, chair, or a mat, and is generally unclothed, but may be modestly covered with towels or sheets. If the person is uncomfortable with this, she/he may wear underwear. Some massage therapists use oil, or even such thing as body rocks! Different oils can be used to stimulate blood flow and relaxation. A body rock can be either cold or warm and coated in different oils such as fractionated coconut oil, grape seed oil, olive oil, macadamia oil, sesame oil, pecan oil and mustard and aromatherapy oils. Wow, what a combination, sounds like it could be a great trail mix or salad dressing, doesn't it? There needs to be a lot of research done to find the best massage for you!

A scientific study performed on heart surgery patients showed there was a significant decrease in levels of stress after a foot massage. Reducing stress levels can help the body in many ways, mentally and physically as well. Foot massage benefits are best received when a professional massage therapist performs the massage. If you are a heart patient, ask your doctor, this may be the type for you.

To have a massage while pregnant would be great. To know that my physical pain, stress and anxiety, as well as hormonal issues could have been alleviated by something so good for me is comforting. A calming, refreshing massage I will be seeking if blessed with another child. Be sure to look for a certified pregnancy massage therapist and be sure to consult my doctor. I will not go through another pregnancy without one! When pregnant, this is certainly the best type of massage for a pregnant lady!

By: Fred Green

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)