Board logo

subject: Facial Massage Alleviate Aches Sooner [print this page]

Facial Massage Alleviate Aches Sooner

When I wake up in the morning I look in the mirror. I see my face! Aagh, what happened to me, where is my young face? Through my years it has disappeared. I need a refreshing look. My high school reunion is coming up and my skin is tight and dry. Sure, I have aged and have three little girls. But, who knows that? I think I need a massage. Not one to make me feel better, but one to make me look better. I need a facial massage

Massage is not a new medical breakthrough, no, this art has been practiced throughout the world. Chinese records dating back 3,000 years document its use; the ancient Hindus, Persians and Egyptians applied forms of massage for many ailments; and even Hippocrates wrote papers recommending the use of rubbing and friction for joint and circulatory problems. This is done to enhance function and promote relaxation and well-being. Facial massage is recorded far back in other cultures, but the Western version is a recent twentieth century innovation. Many European practitioners have come to the US recently to teach others.

Does your face feel dry? I often feel like my face needs more moisture, and I'm sure, unless you have particularly oily skin, you do. Blemishes? Fine lines, red lines and skin one and texture can be reduced by massage. A facial massage can also reverse the signs of aging. It sure beats botox!

Facial rejuvenation is also known as Indian facial massage. This is better and less invasive than a surgical face lift. When stress is relieved (as it can be with a massage) your face will look less stressed and more relaxed, resulting in a younger look that shows on our faces.
Facial Massage Alleviate Aches Sooner

Other benefits of facial massage? Do you want to have beautiful glowing skin? Look at your child - how beautiful his/her skin is looking. It glows! It's not about pimple free alone. It's about looking like our skin is healthy as well. When the skin glows, so does the body. Puffiness can be reduced by a regular facial massage. This will also reduce wrinkles increasing the production of collagen. Some people have a double chin. You don't have to be fat. The flesh under the chin can be tightened by this.

As a mother, I take care of the children first. By the time they have their sunscreen and hats on, they have their snack, start playing, I have forgotten about my own. If they get red, I bring them in. Until I look in the mirror the next day, I realize I have forgotten to put my own on. So there I am with a red face. I'm glad to know that I just need to wait until it dies down, then go for a facial massage. This will help calm the redness. I feel confident that after I have a facial massage, I can hold my own against these women with whom I hang out!

by: Jasmine Beach

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)