Board logo

subject: Chair Massage Alleviate Soreness More Effectively [print this page]

Chair Massage Alleviate Soreness More Effectively

Do you work too hard and have no time to take care of yourself? Do you need some time to relax? Of course you need it, of course you do not have the time. Between family and work there is no time for yourself. Guess what, you may work for a company that provides relief. This relief may come in a chair massage.

As an incentive to produce greater profits or numbers, some companies will provide on-site chair massage for employees. Massage has been known to relieve a variety of ailments, and can relieve stress. The masseuse will bring his/her own portable massage chair to your place of work and provide massages to employees, often at the expense of the company. It is a more casual opportunity for a social gathering, as chair massage is done on a fully-clothed individual.

"It sounds like such a luxury that no employer would do it" - really, check it out. Lots of companies have on-site day care, pharmacies, and nap-rooms for employees. Compared to this, a masseuse who shows up with his/her own equipment once weekly is an easy deal. This is particularly realistic when an employer uses it as an incentive to work harder or as a reward for a job well done.

Employers, do you want your employees to perform better? Of course you do. With health care for employees at a premium, surely it makes sense to have the benefit of massage provided. This is very beneficial to productivity and could lead to a reduction in absenteeism, making chair massage a benefit all around.
Chair Massage Alleviate Soreness More Effectively

I love studying different languages. It's especially exciting when all cultures have the same word and customs. The word comes from the Latin word "frictio", as well as from the French word meaning "friction or kneading", and the Arabic word "massa" meaning to touch, feel or handle.

Chinese records dating back 3,000 years document the use of massage. The ancient Hindus, Persians and Egyptians applied forms of massage for many ailments; and even Hippocrates wrote papers recommending the use of rubbing and friction for joint and circulatory problems. At the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta, there were masseuses on hand for any injury that could be treated with it.

Now this gets more interesting. It is not something new, it doesn't require strong prescription medication and it can be done in the office. Surely every employer wants happy employees, and every employee wants to be able to do his/her job as best as can be. Don't we all work toward an incentive other than the pay check? For my husband and me, we just want to be able to work and support our family. We don't want to become billionaires. Life is too short. We just want to get the job done, mortgage paid, extra-curricular dance and music for our girls.

In the morning, before my husband begins his day, I encourage him to stretch out. He drives many miles a day and works in a busy office and with clients. His company doesn't offer chair massage yet. We are hoping that soon they will begin to offer this, as I know it will help with the stress, head and neck pain. He does make an effort to go in for massages as he knows the benefits. We're waiting until the company offers it and it's done on their time for their benefit!

by: Fred Green

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)