Board logo

subject: Air France ATL Terminal [print this page]

Air France ATL Terminal: My Experience Flying from Atlanta

The first time I flew with Air France from Atlanta, I knew I was heading to a huge airport, but I still underestimated how much easier the trip would be once I understood the terminal layout. Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) can feel overwhelming when you are looking at a departure board surrounded by hundreds of travelers, especially when you are trying to find an international airline.

I was traveling internationally with Air France, so my first question was simple: what terminal is Air France at ATL?

After checking my flight details and following the airport signs, I headed toward the international side of the airport. Air France is listed among the international carriers serving ATL, and airport information identifies its international operations with Concourse F.

That little bit of preparation made my airport experience much smoother.

## What Terminal Is Air France at ATL?

For international Air France flights, passengers should use the Maynard H. Jackson Jr. International Terminal at ATL. The International Terminal is located at 2600 Maynard H. Jackson Jr. Blvd., Atlanta, GA 30354.

Air France is associated with Concourse F, which is part of ATL's international terminal complex. The airport's published Concourse F information lists Air France among the airlines using the concourse.

One thing I learned quickly was not to confuse the terminal building with the concourse. At ATL, the International Terminal is where you begin the process, while Concourse F is where many international gates are located.

### My Check-In Experience

I arrived earlier than I normally would because international travel can involve extra steps. ATL recommends arriving at least three hours before an international departure, and I found that extra time particularly useful because it gave me room to deal with check-in, baggage, security, and finding my gate without rushing.

Air France also provides airport check-in kiosks, and its current check-in information says passengers departing from Atlanta can check in online beginning 24 hours before departure.

I had already checked my booking before leaving for the airport, so I felt much more relaxed when I arrived.




welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)