Board logo

subject: Facial Massage Alleviate Hurts More Effectively [print this page]

Facial Massage Alleviate Hurts More Effectively

What is the first thing you see in the morning when you look in the mirror? Your face! That is what everyone else sees when they first see you. Do you feel like time has treated you badly? Or maybe you just feel like you need a refreshing look. Is your skin dry and tight? Do you have that dreaded high school reunion coming up? Here's what you need. A facial massage!

Massage is the manipulation of superficial layers of muscle and connective tissue. This is done to enhance function and promote relaxation and well-being. If you are looking to modern medicine to cure your issues, maybe you are looking in the wrong place. The art of massage dates way back, back to over 3000 years. It has been documented by the ancient Hindus, Persians and Egyptians. They all applied forms of massage for many ailments. Hippocrates even wrote papers recommending the use of rubbing and friction for joint and circulatory problems. Facial massage is recorded far back in other cultures, but the Western version is a recent twentieth century innovation. Many European practitioners have come to the US recently to teach others.

Does your face feel dry? I often feel like my face needs more moisture, and I'm sure, unless you have particularly oily skin, you do. Blemishes? Fine lines, red lines and skin one and texture can be reduced by massage. A facial massage can also reverse the signs of aging. It sure beats botox!

Facial rejuvenation is also known as Indian facial massage. This is better and less invasive than a surgical face lift. When stress is relieved (as it can be with a massage) your face will look less stressed and more relaxed, resulting in a younger look that shows on our faces.
Facial Massage Alleviate Hurts More Effectively

Other benefits of facial massage? Do you want to have beautiful glowing skin? Look at your child - how beautiful his/her skin is looking. It glows! Its not about pimple free alone. Its about looking like our skin is healthy as well. When the skin glows, so does the body. Puffiness can be reduced by a regular facial massage. This will also reduce wrinkles increasing the production of collagen. Some people have a double chin. You don't have to be fat. The flesh under the chin can be tightened by this.

I am a mother. My children need sunscreen, they need hats, snacks, shovels, buckets, bikes. Do I have time for myself? Yes, after I set them up in their sun tent, with their sun gear. I forget it. I forget about myself, as many other mothers do. We just take care of the kids. One good thing for me is that I know that with facial massage, I can look as good as my peers who may have had botox done!

by: Bobby Wise

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)