Board logo

subject: Wedding Groom Speeches Examples [print this page]

Wedding Groom Speeches Examples

Marriage is the process by which two people who love each other make their relationship public, official, and permanent. In most wedding ceremonies, the couple present each other with a gift and exchange wedding vows before they are proclaimed by an authority figure or leader as married. Now, one of the grooms most important parts after the ceremony will be his speech at the reception. Here, now, are some wedding groom speeches examples.

Click Here For Wedding Speeches Instant Access!

You can begin with a brief yet sincere thank you to your wife, as well as to all those people and loved ones who shared your special day with you. You can say something that goes like this: To my beautiful and loving wife, thank you for saying yes. I love you and I will always love you; I hope you know that. Or you can say something like: My lovely bride and I would like to thank each and every one of you for coming today. It means so much to us to have every one we love and care about gathered here in this hall to share our special day.

If youre the funny and quick-witted type, then you may start your grooms speech with something that goes like this: Welcome to our wedding reception! I hope youre all enjoying yourselves on this special day. Its great to see so many friends and family, and I can honestly say that it would not have been the same without you just an awful lot cheaper!

As you may have noticed, a light-hearted joke was inserted in the third example. Inserting bits of humor into your speech will keep your guests listening and will keep them from getting bored or impatient. Remember to use humor sparingly, though. Never ever make jokes at the brides expense or include smutty jokes that wont be appreciated by some of the guests.

Now in order to come up with the perfect speech, you have to plan ahead. Brainstorm ideas, and write down everything you think you want to say. Once you have some ideas to work with, you want to organize them into an outline. This helps put everything into a chronological order and help your speech make more sense. Another suggestion is to write down an outline on a set of note cards to keep you from forgetting what to say next in your speech.

These, now, are just a few wedding groom speeches examples.

Click Here For Wedding Speeches Instant Access!

by: John A. Evans

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)