Board logo

subject: Making Money Online: How Time Is A Key Aspect In Making Money In Your Online Home Business [print this page]

Making Money Online: How Time Is A Key Aspect In Making Money In Your Online Home Business

It takes time to begin making money online. Did you know that? Do not start your online home business today and expect to make thousands of dollars within a very short time. I have always been open to people I interact with through my articles that it really takes some reasonable time to build your online business like in any other conventional business. This is the reason why you should not be tricked by scams who promise you heaven and earth just to create some urgency for you to buy from them. I 'm not scaring you but I am only preparing you to have the right attitude for your online business. Actually I strongly advise you to start an online business but when you start, be prepared to work on your business persistently and over some time. Time is a key factor in making money online.

In my article entitled "3 Website Traffic Generators That You Should Focus On To Grow Your Online Home Business", I mentioned that website traffic is the backbone of your internet business. To generate this traffic, you have to get your link to as many websites as you can. You also have to always focus your mind, time and energy on working to have your website listed among the first 10 to 20 search engine result pages (SERPs) when people do a keyword search using your main website keywords.

Making money online necessitates you to primarily work on the aforementioned two sources of traffic for a reasonable time before you begin getting some reasonable income. If you have already an internet business, where you feel a little disappointed over your inability to get some money out of it, do not give up. Just continue working on creating more links to your website and on your search engine optimization. Do it well for a reasonable period of time, say, over six months, you will begin to realize some good results.

Let me explain a little bit further on how time is important for you to succeed in your online business. As already pointed out, to drive a big number of visitors (traffic) to your website you have to get your link to many other websites and the most effective way is by writing and publishing articles on the internet. The more articles you write and publish the more links you are likely to create and the more popular your website will become. Other ways of getting your link to other websites include forum marketing, having your own affiliate program and exchanging reciprocal links. It really takes time to have a good number of inbound links, the reason for spending some time working on your business if you want to begin making money online.

By writing articles, you increase your website's visibility in the search engines. Search engines love websites that are regularly updated with new content. This slowly but surely helps you to improve your website's ranking in the search engine on your major website keywords. When you finally rank on the first one to two pages of the SERPs, you stand a chance of getting free website traffic, which is a prerequisite in making money online.

Additionally, making money online requires you to work on the search engine optimization in addition to building links. Just having links is not enough. You have to optimize your website pages and the articles you use in marketing. If your articles are not optimized, it will be difficult for your targeted visitors to read them. They will instead read articles of your competitors in your niche that are ranked on the first pages. This means that your articles can never be among the first 10 to 20 search results when people do a search using your article keywords or keyword phrases. Likewise, if your webpages are not properly optimized, it will be hard for your website to rank high in the SERPs, and extremely hard for you to make money online.

As a reminder, when you write articles for publication, make sure your article resource box is highly optimized with your main website keywords. Use your website keywords as your anchor text in your article resource box. The anchor text is a clickable link to your website. The anchor text tells search engines how other people describe your website for a better ranking.

Thirdly, the age of your website matters a lot to search engines. Older websites tend to be more valuable to search engines than newer websites. This means that the energy you put in to build links and optimize your website may not reward you within a very short time. But as you continue to create more links and optimize your webpages and your articles, you can begin to rank high and as a result you start to make money online.

Fourthly, online business is a little tricky. As you may already have known people rarely buy strangers. If you are new in business, it will really take some time for some people to begin trusting you and do business with you. You have to take some time to build your popularity, credibility and believability.

Lastly, it's important for you to note that online business is not a get-rich quick business. Do not be duped by those who promise you to make money within a week or a month. Things are never like that. The points I have mentioned above are some of the major deciding factors and you should start your online business knowing that it takes time to make money online. If you are already in business, just gain some more courage to continue working on your business.

by: Charles Kiyimba

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)