Board logo

subject: Smile Dental Care Expands Practice Online Through Popular Social Media Channels [print this page]

CHICAGO, IL - Dr. Kyle Takla, a 60638 dentist, joins the ever-growing, popular social media channels - Facebook and Twitter. The practice's social network helps Dr. Takla increase communication with his patients, as well as increasing patient knowledge of various dental health topics, including teeth whitening in Garfield Ridge.

"By joining these ever popular social networks, I am able to reach out to my patients through a different medium that they may be more comfortable using. Not only can I interact more closely with my patients, but I can also introduce topics that are commonly associated with a patient's visit to my office, as well as upcoming events or promotions," said Dr. Kyle Takla, dentist in 60638.

With the introduction to these social media websites, patients are able to easily access an array of information on dental health, as well as the ability to interact with other patients and Dr. Kyle Takla, dentist in Garfield Ridge, IL. In order to be in Smile Dental Care's network, patients can visit the practice's website for a direct link to the social media channels. Once patients are on the designated web-page, they can either "like" the Facebook page, or "follow" the practice's Twitter. Once patients are in the "network," they will receive instant updates from Dr. Takla, including new blog topics that are posted.

Working in conjunction with the practice's Facebook and Twitter, is the educational blog. The blog was created for the practice in order for Dr. Takla, Invisalign dentist in Garfield Ridge, to actively contribute content related to dental health care. Each post from the practice's blog updates the Facebook and Twitter pages, maintaining an up-to-date social network. The blog also offers information on an array of dental health care topics including, dental implants, Invisalign, and teeth whitening, among others.

Whether patients are looking for Invisalign or dental implants, they turn to Dr. Kyle Takla, Garfield Ridge cosmetic dentist, for all of their dental care needs. Dr. Takla's commitment to his patients, as well as his passion for delivering quality patient care, keeps him at the forefront of dental procedures and techniques. The practice's social network coupled with the new blog further demonstrates Dr. Takla's eagerness to engage patients and improve communication on dental health care information.

About Smile Dental Care: Dr. Takla, Dr. Perez and Dr. Patel operate Smile Dental Care. The full-service practice offers a wide variety of smile-enhancing treatments for patients of every age, including dental implants, Invisalign, teeth whitening, emergency care and root canal therapy. Additionally, Dr. Takla's specialties include crowns, bridges and dentures. He graduated from Loyola University and has focused his practice on achieving patient care and communication for all dental needs. His continued goal is to increase his dental knowledge and skills to help his patients achieve their dental dreams.

Media Contact:

Dr. Kyle Takla

Dentaloffice87@yahoo[dot]com

7011 West Archer Ave.

Chicago, IL 60638

(773) 788-9090

http://www.smiledentalcenters[dot]com

by: Gen Wright

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)