Board logo

subject: How Do I Know If Cellulaze Treatment Is Right For Me [print this page]

How Do I Know If Cellulaze Treatment Is Right For Me

By now, you may have heard about Cellulaze cellulite treatment, which is so much in the news now. It has already been established as a very effective option for getting rid of cellulite. However, if you are planning for this treatment, you must of course know if Cellulaze treatment is right for you. A plastic surgeon specialized in providing this treatment can determine whether you are a candidate.

Get All Facts

Many women start to notice signs of cellulite, which is commonly triggered by certain factors:

*Heredity
How Do I Know If Cellulaze Treatment Is Right For Me

*Weight gain

*Aging

*Hormones

*Smoking

Schedule a consultation with a certified plastic surgeon. After evaluating your condition, the surgeon will decide whether the Cellulaze treatment is ideal in your case. Understand all you need to know about cellulite and its treatment options so that you can take an informed decision regarding treatment.

Long Term Cellulite Reduction with a Single Procedure

Creams, lotions, and other treatment options are available for cellulite treatment. These cannot provide the desired effect or eliminate cellulite for good. There are several minimally invasive surgical options that can help eliminate fat that causes cellulite, ensuring the desired outcomes. With the introduction of Cynosures Cellulaze cellulite laser workstation, it has become much easier now to get rid of cellulite from the butt, thighs, and hips. Cellulaze ensures long term cellulite reduction with just a single procedure.

Cynosures Cellulaze, which got the FDA clearance in January 2012, can effectively modify the very structure of cellulite with a single treatment. By combining a powerful, pulsed Nd:YAG 1440 nm laser and the SideLight fiber featuring bidirectional laser flow delivery, the device works to:

*Thermally subcise and release the fibrous septae

*Target pockets of bulging fat

*Thicken and tighten the dermis

Cellulaze Treatment Advantages

Heres what you can expect from the cellulite laser treatment using Cellulaze:

*Dramatically improves the appearance of cellulite

*Minimally invasive procedure

*Only local anesthesia is required to perform the procedure

*Can be completed within 1 to 1.5 hours

*Can return to your normal activities soon

*Side effects are minimal

Not many plastic surgeons are trained to provide this new, innovative procedure. To offer the procedure, the surgeon must be CME accredited and should have completed advanced training. The physician will evaluate your specific skin and body anatomy, and will determine whether the treatment would be effective. So, make sure to choose an experienced plastic surgeon, when you go for the cellulite surgery. Mild discomfort is normal after the procedure. However, it will be better to weigh the pros and cons to decide if Cellulaze treatment is right for you.

by: Sarah Kathey

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)