Board logo

subject: Why not buy a Thomas Sabo Pendant [print this page]

Why not buy a Thomas Sabo Pendant

One customer told me today she ordered this Thomas Sabo Pendant and the matching earrings at the same time even she never saw them in "real life." She was hoping that they would be pretty. I could tell she won't be disappointed. As soon as she opened the box, she will say, "Ooooooh!"

The Thomas Sabo pendant shines mostly pretty purple and silver colors and it really picks up the light and has long facets along every edge. The crystal in the middle is 3/4 inch square. Wanna more details? Right, the five pieces crystals are 9/16 of an inch square each. So this is bigger and the frame is wider, it worth this price don't it?

Meanwhile, as you can see from the photo, the bale of this pedant is not round. It is a 1/3 inch round crystal, and it also leave a lot of room at the top for a big chain (you can also choose the chains in our store.) The customer had hers on a thin chain because she thought it fixes the pendant better anyway (to buy a pendant, you have to supply your own chain.)

Like other crystal pendant in this store, the back of the crystal is plain silver, sort of like a mirror. Many customers don't know what this material is on the back (it's 925 sterling silver in fact) and to tell the truth it can serve to reflect the light back through the crystal facets quite well. People also ordered their jewelry in the box for the reason that it came in to prevent any unexpected scratching of this backing (even though in most of the cases it will indeed scratch, trust me no one want to take a chance.)

Overall, the pendant in our Thomas Sabo Jewellery store are very different and sparkly. As a professional retailer I receive many compliments and questions luckly, they like the jewelry here, they are also questioned by "Where did you get those?!?" every time they wear the jewelry bought from here.

Why not buy a Thomas Sabo Pendant

By: Wade

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)