Board logo

subject: A Meaningful Move - Raising Breast Cancer Awareness [print this page]

I'm a teacher in a community college in Chicago area and have been in the field of education, social community welfare, and development for several years. I have also volunteered for Catholic Charities. I always try and involve myself in some service, which is done for the good and benefits of those who might require it the most.

A couple of months back we sold our house in the suburbs and moved closer to the heart of the city. We did that for several reasons - the kids' college, my husband's work, and even my service. While I was looking out for professional Chicago moving companies who could help us with our move, I came across the website of E-Z Movers. I was surprised and quite pleased to see a moving company so deeply rooted in community involvement. I read that these guys very strongly stand up for the cause of fighting breast cancer. Their - On the Move for a Cure fundraiser was quite impressive. They raise funds and build awareness about breast cancer. I found out that they actively support Susan G. Komen Chicago, which I was aware of, was the largest source of nonprofit funds for the cause.

Quite a few times I had seen these pink moving trucks on the streets and was quite alarmed at the way they stood out! Now I knew the reason behind the pink trucks - raising breast cancer awareness. Sincerely moved by their efforts I got in touch with their moving agent and requested more details about how I could be associated with the cause if I hire their services. The lady at the other end was kind enough to provide me all the information I required and told me that a percentage of the moving fee would go toward the cause.

I did hire E-Z Movers based on recommendations from a couple of people I knew. Their fees were reasonable and their service was absolutely professional. That's what impressed me the most. They came in time and loaded all of my goods carefully. They took a detailed inventory of everything that needed to be transported. I was happy that I could, yet again, make this activity of moving a successful as well as a meaningful, fruitful one. I now gladly recommend the services of E-Z Movers to all my friends and acquaintances.

by: Nail Smith

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)