Board logo

subject: Children Born With Pulmonary Stenosis May Be Linked To Paxil Use By The Mother [print this page]

Children Born With Pulmonary Stenosis May Be Linked To Paxil Use By The Mother

In 2005 the FDA acknowledged the health risks of Paxil that had been revealed through a series of studies in the preceding years and the made the move of reclassifying the antidepressant as a Category D drug. This new stance on Paxil is specifically to warn women that use during pregnancy can lead to birth defects. As early as the 1990s, there were some in the medical community that began to question the safety of pregnant women taking Paxil and eventually it became clear that there was a definite connection between the medication and a number of congenital heart defects, like pulmonary stenosis.

Former Paxil users feel that it was GlaxoSmithKline's responsibility to provide warnings as soon as there was any indication that the drug could cause birth defects such as pulmonary stenosis. By continuing to market the antidepressant as safe for all patients they acted carelessly and that has been the basis for numerous pharmaceutical lawsuits that have been filed against the company over the course of the last decade. Women with a heart defect baby must not only endure the stress over their child's health but the medical bills that are a product of the necessary treatment. Families that are struggling financially are justified in seeking legal help in pursuing compensation from GlaxoSmithKline through a prescription drug lawsuit.

Children Born With Pulmonary Stenosis May Be Linked To Paxil Use By The Mother

Many recent Paxil lawsuits have been ruled in favor of the victims and GlaxoSmithKline has been forced to pay financial damages to these families. This financial compensation partially covers their medical expenses and alleviates some of stress they're dealing with. The treatment for a baby with pulmonary stenosis is expensive, especially if they require extensive hospital stays and corrective surgery. If your family is going through this tragedy, you can learn more about a Paxil lawsuit by contacting the Law Offices of Chandler, Mathis, & Zivley, PC.

If you're going to move forward with a Paxil lawsuit, you need an attorney that has a background in this type of litigation. Chandler, Mathis, & Zivley have that background and will provide you with a free legal consultation so you get your questions answered. They have helped others that had a child born with pulmonary stenosis or other Paxil birth defects and can advise you of what legal options you should consider. They will work hard building your case so that you are prepared to go up against the legal team of GlaxoSmithKline.

by: Roger Design
I recently tried full spectrum cbd drops after the blue ribbon leisure and was pleasantly surprised past the results. Initially skeptical, I start that it significantly helped with my dread and sleep issues without any noticeable side effects. The fuel was serene to use, with definite dosage instructions. It had a kindly, earthy taste that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a patent convalescence in my all-inclusive well-being, feeling more blas‚ and rested. I cognizant the unstudied approximate to wellness CBD offers and plan to continue using it.

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)