Board logo

subject: Worst Places to Hit on A Girl [print this page]

You probably dont have game if youre reading this article right now, so let me give you some tips on how to pick up chicks. First off, location is vital. Dont assume a girl is free game at all times. There is a time and a place for absolutely everything, including making your move. It doesnt matter if youre incredibly smart, good looking or have the best mercedes parts money can buy, never and I mean never hit on someone in any of the following places unless you want to be met with swift and harsh rejection. Gym I should hope this is obvious, but no one wants to be hit on when theyre dripping with sweat and out of breath. Most people dont head to the gym as a means to draw attention to themselves. In most cases, they prefer anonymity when working up a sweat so give them their space. Elevator An elevator is an awkward place to hit on someone, so dont do it. There is certainly not enough time to get out what you say in an articulate manner and cornering some poor soul when she isnt interested is just plain rude and in some cases intimidating. Avoid this spot when making your move. Bus This is another very awkward place to hit on a girl because she cant escape if she so desires without getting off the bus several stops too soon. Heres a tip, if shes wearing headphones, reading a book or nodding off, she doesnt want to be bothered so dont even try. Work Hitting on a coworker can not only lead to sexual harassment accusations, but its also just incredibly inappropriate unless you truly know the person. Do you really want to face the girl who brutally shot you down every morning?

Worst Places to Hit on A Girl

By: Kasan Groupe

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)