Board logo

subject: Online Retail [print this page]

Online Retail

Online Retail

Having your first baby is a special time for any mum. I have a six month old little girl called Isla. My husband has a financially rewarding job and so I don't have to go back to work. I can give my undivided attention to Isla every day. I consider myself to be very lucky. We enjoy long walks on bright sunny days and Isla has just started swimming lessons. However, I became a little concerned about my independence and decided I still wanted to earn some kind of income. I wanted to be able to contribute to the household financially. I needed a job where I could work from home so I decided to create an online web-shop for baby products. I made a list of the products I wanted to sell and started researching for wholesalers. I found the internet to be a valuable resource for finding excellent deals on quality products. I also managed to open up two trade accounts direct with manufacturers. Whilst carrying out my research I discovered that many online retailers use a service called drop-shipping. This means products are delivered from the manufacturer direct to the end user. Consequently the retailer has no outlay for large quantities of stock. Perfect. I set up a business bank account and registered myself with paypal. All I needed now was a web designer to create my page. I advertised my job on an online freelance site. I was inundated with people willing to do the job. After careful consideration I chose a company who had carried out a large variety of projects including Digital Dealership car dealer websites and online dating portals. My page is now online and I am simply waiting for the orders to roll in. Fingers Crossed.

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)