Board logo

subject: Internet Home Businesses Need To Be Treated With Respect [print this page]

Internet Home Businesses Need To Be Treated With Respect

Most people think it's strange that I refer to Internet Home Businesses as needing respect. The thought processes is that an inanimate object cannot be treated with respect. I disagree. Businesses are not inanimate to begin with; at least they shouldn't be treated as such if you want to be successful. Internet Home Businesses need to be treated as if they were living breathing entities if you want to achieve anything close to your and their potential.

I spend a great deal of time working with people on how they spend their time, what they spend that time on, and most importantly, how to maximize that time. The relevancy here is this, treat your time with respect and you will reap the maximum benefit from it. As you know, time is a non-renewable resource; once it is gone, it's gone forever. The time you waste is a part of your life that is gone forever. When it comes to time and your Internet Home Businesses, you want to treat both of them as parts of your life, non-renewable and of the utmost importance.

How do you treat something, like a business with respect? Here are a few ways to get the most value out of your Internet Home Businesses.

The greatest value that you can bestow on someone, something is not money, you can always get more money, no, the greatest value is bestowing your time. Time is more valuable than money, once you have spent your time, you can never get that segment of time back, to be reused again, used once, gone forever.

You want to sit down and set aside your time, set aside this invaluable resource and use it, invest it in building your business. I use the word invest, I want to start to have you think of investing your time, the same way you would invest your money, expecting a return on your investment. Only when you think of your time, in the same light you think of your money, will be then start to treat your time with respect and at the same time, the things you bestow your time on with the same amount of respect, you're Internet Home Businesses.

Where to spend your time to get the biggest bang for your investment? He didn't plan to fail, he just failed to plan is a common saying; unfortunately most people do not heed it. Unless you have a well thought out, written game plan for your life, as well as your Internet Home Businesses, your chances of success are slim to none. This is where you should initially invest some time, working, developing and them implementing your game plan, for more info on this visit.

Give your business as well as yourself a fair chance at success. Businesses take time to build and grow, very few opportunities make money right off the bat. Set a realistic time frame for you and your business to start to make some money. Look at the industry, your competitors and then set a time frame where you will assess your progress to that point.

Decide early on in this process, what you expect from the business. If the business is meant to be a money maker, then you will have to spend more time, effort and resources on your Internet Home Businesses than if it's just going to be a part time hobby. You cannot spend part time effort and then expect full time income.

These are just some general thoughts on the importance of treating your business the same way you should treat your time and money, with respect and the expectation of a return on your investment.

Copyright (c) 2010 Bryan Beckstead

by: Bryan Beckstead

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)