Board logo

subject: 18-25 Years The Best Age To Get Pregnant - Most Likely Time to Get Pregnant after Period and While On Pills [print this page]

18-25 Years The Best Age To Get Pregnant - Most Likely Time to Get Pregnant after Period and While On Pills

18-25 Years The Best Age To Get Pregnant - Most Likely Time to Get Pregnant after Period and While On Pills

Scientifically, the best age to get pregnant is around 18-25 years as there are less chances of complications in pregnancy during this period of age. But due to low financial resources at this age and availability of good career options, women prefer to have babies in their thirties. Raising a child is a tough job which requires mother's maximum attention. Mother has to accept lifestyle changes and it is possible that the mother might have no time to think about her own career or she might have to discard all enjoyment plans like long vacation or night outs, watching movies, etc. As you want to know about the most likely time to get pregnant, I would first like to ask you a few questions. Read on easiest time to get pregnant.

To know when are you most likely to get pregnant, you have to answer these first. Are you emotionally prepared to have a baby? Pregnancy is a very special experience in a woman's life and if you are not emotionally prepared, then it can be very hard on you. Pregnancy is a period of mixed emotions, joy, fear, responsibility and stress. Are you in the best of your health? You will be responsible for not only your own health but also your child's health. If you want to enjoy pregnancy, you should keep your body and mind, fit and healthy before planning for a baby. Regular exercises and balanced diet are necessary to overcome the effects of hormonal changes and stress. Is your partner ready to handle the added responsibilities? Are you ready for lifestyle changes? You are expected to quit smoking and alcohol before conceiving and not after confirmation of pregnancy. If the answer to all these questions is 'yes', then I think it is the most likely time to get pregnant as you are trying to conceive a baby willingly. Now, here is an overview of some of the methods, which help in determining the most likely time to get pregnant. Read on easy ways to get pregnant.

Most Likely Time to Get Pregnant after Period

Ovulation: The most likely time to get pregnant is the time when ovulation occurs. Normally a woman's menstrual cycle is of 28 days. Starting from the first day of her period, ovulation is most likely to occur on the 14th day. But irregular periods is a common problem for women. A menstrual cycle can be about 21-35 days long and those women who experience irregular periods, may ovulate anywhere between the 8th day to the 20th day of her period. Normally, the most likely time to get pregnant or the best days to get pregnant would be fourteen days before the next menstrual cycle. If the cycle is of 34 days, then ovulation will occur on 20th day. Though a woman's egg (ovum) is active in the reproductive system only for 12-24 hours, her fertile period can extend up to 5-7 days because sperm can be alive in the woman's body up to maximum of 72 hours and fertilize the egg when it ovulates. Remember, for every month, the ovulation time can be different for the same woman. It is safe to conclude that the most likely time to get pregnant in cycle is a couple of days before and after you undergo ovulation. Read more on chances of getting pregnant during ovulation.

Body Temperature: It is a fact that the basal body temperature of a woman increases a few days before and on the day of ovulation. If you note down your body temperature every morning with a basal thermometer, you can easily find out the time for ovulation as you will notice slightly increased temperature during ovulation. A woman's basal body temperature usually increases by 0.5 to 1.6 degrees after ovulation.

Cervical Mucus: You can notice changes in the cervical mucus during ovulation. The thick and cloudy cervical mucus will appear clear, stretchy and faint during ovulation.

Most Likely Time to Get Pregnant while on Pills

Birth control pills inhibit the development of ovum and preparation of the lining of uterus for zygote implantation. The pills prevent ovulation but when you stop taking pills, your body regains the condition wherein it is ready for conception. There is always 1% possibility of getting pregnant while on birth control pills, as the pills are said to be 99% effective. Read more on:

When Does Ovulation Occur

How Long Does it Take to Get Pregnant

Actually, as described above, the chances of conception are greater on a few particular days. But you should remember that it is possible to get pregnant on any day throughout the cycle, for any fertile woman. It is also possible to conceive during your period. Depending upon overall health, some woman conceive within 1-2 months, after deciding to get pregnant, while some take 1-2 years for conceiving. Have patience, you will have your bundle of joy in your hands soon. Good luck!

" Who Else Wants To Get Pregnant Quickly amd Naturally and Give Birth to Healthy Children Without Drugs or Surgical Procedures?

Get Pregnant Quickly and Naturally and Give Birth to Healthy Children Without Drugs or Surgical Procedures?

" Discover A Simple Holistic System For Getting Pregnant Fast using 100% Guaranteed All-Natural Ancient ChineseMethod.

I recently tried sleep gummies cbd for the prime control and was pleasantly surprised past the results. Initially skeptical, I start that it significantly helped with my dread and be in the land of nod issues without any notable side effects. The fuel was easy to speak, with legible dosage instructions. It had a mild, lusty leaning that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a patent convalescence in my total well-being, ardour more serene and rested. I cognizant the natural approach to wellness CBD offers and plan to at using it.
VSvabFHUeOTroi
VSvabFHUeOTroi

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)