Board logo

subject: How to Get Pregnant Fast & Easy- What Helped Me Conceive Naturally? [print this page]

How to Get Pregnant Fast & Easy- What Helped Me Conceive Naturally?

I was desperately looking for tips on how to get pregnant fast and easy. I was not able to conceive after tying for over six months. I and my partner had almost lost hope and thought that we would never be able to have a biological child of our own. Month after month I got more and more depressed and convinced that it was never going to happen!

I did a lot of research on the internet and discussed the matter in detail with my grandmother. My grandmother assured me that there were indeed tips and tricks which can increase the chance of getting pregnant quickly. I sincerely followed these tips and advice and was pleasantly surprised when I got pregnant after three months of trying! Here in this article I am going to share some of the tips which I feel helped me conceive naturally:

a) Timing

I never thought timing could play a role the process of getting pregnant. Actually I would now term it as number one factor necessary for getting pregnant. It just does not matter if everything else is in order- not having intercourse at the right time is a guarantee for not getting pregnant. Women can get pregnant during ovulation only which happens once a month for most women. This is basically a 12-24 hour period. It generally occurs 14 days after the monthly period. It is fairly easy to recognize the symptoms of ovulation. There will be a slight rise in body temperature and bloating in the stomach when you ovulate. Ovulation prediction kits can also be used at this time to predict the correct timing.

b) Bad Habits

Smoking, drug use, over drinking or poor eating habits are major causes that lead to infertility or unpredictable periods. Stopping these habits immediately is the best way to get on the path to pregnancy. It is also essential to engage in some moderate form of exercise for half an hour each day to stay fit and healthy. Please do not over-exercise as it can disturb the body's hormonal balance.

c) Patience

Research had indicated that women who are anxious about getting pregnant conceive less often than women who are patient. The ability to get pregnant has a lot to do with hormones and stress levels. Anxiety can impact both of these adversely.

In summary for women serious about figuring out how to get pregnant fast and easy it is important to follow the following 3 steps

a)Understand when ovulation happens and try to predict it accurately

b)Have intercourse a day or two before ovulation

c)Stay as healthy as possible and give up any bad habits.

Do you really want to save money on your electricity bills? You will be surprised to know that saving electricity at home is very simple if you opt for a renewable source of energy like Magnets 4 Energy. Not only will it save money for you but will also help in cleaning the environment. Learn how I built a Magnetic Power Generator in a few hours at home by

Do you really want to save money on your electricity bills? You will be surprised to know that saving electricity at home is very simple if you opt for a renewable source of energy like Magnets 4 Energy. Not only will it save money for you but will also help in cleaning the environment. Learn how I built a Magnetic Power Generator in a few hours at home by

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)