Board logo

subject: 5 things to look for when selecting an invoice finance provider [print this page]

5 things to look for when selecting an invoice finance provider

It's important that you select the best provider for your invoice finance requirements. We recommend you follow these 5 simple steps when looking for and selecting an invoice factoring provider.

1. Customer service is key

Making sure the provider deals with you efficiently and quickly is vitally important as this can be the difference in receiving funds straight away or having to wait days or weeks. Make sure the invoice finance provider can prove they have excellent customer service.

2. Don't get tied in to a lengthy contract

Be careful, most providers tie clients in to a 12 month period with expensive exit fees if the contract period is broken. Test the water first by signing up to a trial period, this way you can experience the service and decide to commit only if you are happy.

3. Reputability and Reliability

Don't choose a provider who isn't well known in the industry. Make sure you refer to the industry body; ABFA who will have all reputable providers listed on their website.

4. Don't pay over the odds

Invoice Finance comes at a cost and providers offer a range of prices varying from cheap to expensive dependent on which you choose. Do your research first and see a few providers to find out how much the facility will cost. The cheapest may not be the best, but don't pay over the odds if you can get equally good service for cheaper elsewhere.

5. Positive cash-flow for you and your provider

You choose an invoice finance provider to release cash but make sure that your provider also has positive cash-flow. During this uncertain economic period, businesses are finding it hard to raise funds to lend so ask this question when selecting a provider.

Invoice Factoring allows you to release cash for your business using your invoices as collateral. You continue to supply goods and services to your customers and we collect the payments. You no longer need to pay staff in your credit control team, as we will manage the credit control for you.

Cash is in your bank account without delay and as your business grows, so does the available funding. You don't even need to negotiate new terms as our flexible funding line increases with your turnover.

You could release up to 85% of the cash in your outstanding invoices today and as we offer a no obligation 6 month trial period, you don't need to worry that you will be tied in to a lengthy contract.
I recently tried cornbread hemp gummies reviews in search the blue ribbon leisure and was pleasantly surprised by the results. Initially skeptical, I create that it significantly helped with my appetite and slumber issues without any noticeable side effects. The oil was effortless to speak, with definite dosage instructions. It had a merciful, earthy leaning that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a signal increase in my blanket well-being, hunch more relaxed and rested. I comprehend the ingenuous approach to wellness CBD offers and aim to continue using it.

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)