Board logo

subject: Why to Choose Online Repeat Prescription [print this page]

Why to Choose Online Repeat Prescription

Why to Choose Online Repeat Prescription

Visiting a doctor is a hectic thing to do when a person is not in the state of mobility. If some how, the person reaches to the hospital or clinic of the doctor, the patient has to wait for long hours after taking an appointment which is another stressful process. Now think what if the patient is carrying long term disease. He has to visit the doctor after an interval of time or if the prescription is over in his stock. This part becomes very difficult for the elderly people.

Nowadays, people go online to get prescribed, where they don't have to take an appointment and wait for the doctor or they don't have to visit them personally. They just have to proceed in a simple manner as guided by the system. According to the patient's criteria, the system will assign a doctor who will consult with the patient and study his case and accordingly prescribe him. This system or process is called the online repeat prescription.

This system is generated by the pharmacy companies for the convenient of the elderly and non moving people. As earlier, these people had to visit the doctor and get prescription and then visit their local pharmacy shop. After few developments, the patients started taking prescription directly from the pharmacy companies, but that brought a little inconvenience in the patient as the doctors were not in the middle or you can say to consult. Nowadays, for the convenience and for the ease, the pharmacy companies have developed the online repeat prescription, where the patient get prescribed and get a consultation of the doctor. The medicines prescribed will be at the door step. In developed countries, this process is been done for free. There are many sites that provide free online prescription and get the drug at the door step. So without visiting the doctor get the prescription and that too online.

Once you are consult by the doctor you can buy the prescription as you want. Either by going to the chemist shop, or going to the nearest hospital. This system or service is called online repeat prescription services. Many countries have developed this system especially for the elderly people or for the people who are carrying long term disease or illness. For which they have to have medicines regularly.

So, I logged into the site where I filled the form for my granny about her illness, the symptoms she was showing etc. after submitting the form I was assigned to the doctor who prescribed me the medicine which was already prescribed to my granny. That medicine was the standard one for those illnesses.

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)