Board logo

subject: What Can I Sell To Make Money Online? [print this page]

What Can I Sell To Make Money Online?

What Can I Sell To Make Money Online?

There are many people who ask themselves "what can I sell to make money" This is probably one of the best questions they can ask. But what most don't realize is that selling online is not the same as selling offline. You can't just grab a product and expect to make sales. I know a lot of people want to make money on the Internet, but trying to make money by selling directly is a big mistake. Unless you are taking about companies like Amazon or eBay. But think about it these company's have been around for a longer time, and therefore many people have a reason to trust them. So as an individual you will have a very difficult time selling.

So what can one do to start earning some money online. Well the answer is to give value instead of trying to sell something right away. The reason for this is that your prospect's don't know you well enough to trust you. Giving them value and letting them know who you are will give them a better reason to trust you. There are a lot of scams out there and many people just don't feel comfortable ordering from someone they don't know or just met a minute ago. This is why you must learn to give and not to be a pushy salesman. There is a time and place to make a sale, it's just not in the beginning. You must keep in contact with those who are interested, of course there are a couple of ways to doing this. One way to do this is by blogging, those who like your blog will follow you and get to know you. However the most effective way to do this is to have your potential prospect receive a newsletter or valuable information from you via email. These are good way's to keep in contact with them and once they have your trust you can make a sale. Although it is important to be good to your prospects and not be pushy. Therefore learning to nurture your potential prospects correctly is an important part of making sales and a very effective strategy.

So if you're still asking yourself "what can I sell to make money" than you must ask yourself "what can I do to give value". One of the best ways to do this is to find something you are interested in, good at, or a hobby and turn it into a niche of yours. Educate your future clients in this and they will come back for more. All while keeping in contact with them and building a business relationship.

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)