Board logo

subject: What Jobs That Are Hiring Teens? [print this page]

What Jobs That Are Hiring Teens?

What Jobs That Are Hiring Teens?

As a teen, depending on your age and where you live, finding a descent job hiring teens is near impossible. In most states, the jobs offered for teens require a minimum age of 16, and pay minimum wage or so. Where does that leave the rest of us who aren't 16, and is minimum wage even worth your time? That's what I was thinking, until I discovered online survey filling.

Forget everything you've ever learned about making money on the internet and online jobs. People are so afraid of getting scammed that they're not willing to even try any money making methods or jobs that are hiring online. The truth is, there are thousands of jobs online that are hiring, most of them which are hiring teens. The news always focuses on all the scams on the internet, but never mentions the millions of people who are legitimately earning a living using the internet.

There are several reasons online survey filling is the perfect job for teens. The most obvious is that, these sites almost always accept teens as young as 13! This "job" also doesn't require anything, other than just basic internet knowledge, and you need to have your own opinions. What do I mean by your own opinions? These sites are basically paying for information. They want to know what kind of sneakers you like and what flavors of soda you enjoy. This is very valuable information to them, it helps them change there products and there marketing campaigns.

This is becoming the most popular method of making money for teens. The pay is incredibly high for teenagers, expect about 10 - 14$/hour, depending upon what service you use. Teens are attracted to this mostly because it pays so well. Also, you work when and how you want. Sleep in every day, and work on your own schedule.

It's an excellent starting point for any teen who's looking to make some money. Whether it's extra spending cash, or you want to leave the house and live on your own, with this job that's hiring teens, you decide when and how much you work.

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)