Board logo

subject: Organic and Natural Kids Play Makeup [print this page]

Organic and Natural Kids Play Makeup

Organic and Natural Kids Play Makeup

My little Green Bean is a girly girl. She's a rough-n-tumble gal too, don't get me wrong. But that doesn't stop her from loving tutus, Mommy's jewelry, and fashion. ("I like that combination, Mommy," came out of her mouth, I kid you not. This from a 4-year-old.)

Needless to say, Green Bean's a mall rat in the making. When we go shopping, she loves to look at all the pretty things, and even has her very own favorite store. Yes, Claire's tops the list of destinations when Green Bean is about. And while I'm happy to (periodically) indulge her desire for a fuzzy pink hair clip or ballerina necklace, I was horrified (but not surprised) when I looked at the ingredients on the girls play makeup kits and lip glosses and found the dreaded P word. That's right. Parabens. Paired with synthetic dyes, and a bunch of other chemicals.

Fun? I think not.

So we at Organic Beauty Now marched right out to find an organic alternative. One that lets a little girl have makeup fun (if Mommy thinks that's ok), without letting her rub toxins and chemicals into her young, impressionable skin cells.

Enter the 5-piece Organic Play Make Up set by Little Earths Beauty. It's got everything a budding green beauty could want: pink glitter gel, pink eye shadow/blush, tinted lip balm in rose, a mirror and an eye shadow applicator, all zipped up in a 46-inch clear makeup bag.

The best part? This organic play makeup set has ingredients like organic jojoba oil, serecite (mineral), Vitamin E (rice based), aloe vera, and sweet almond oil. No parabens. No synthetic dyes. No yuck.

So if you've got a little girly girl at home like I do, I hope you'll consider the 5-piece Organic Play Make Up for gift giving this holiday. It's just $15.99 in our Holiday Gift Guide this week!

Because fun should be fun, and being a mall rat is different than being a lab rat.

Safe Organic and Natural Kids Play Makeup SetsSafe Organic and Natural Kids Play Makeup SetsSafe Organic and Natural Kids Play Makeup Sets

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)