Board logo

subject: Guru Siphon Formula Review - Is Eddy Croft's and Josh Denning's Guru Siphon Formula Legit? [print this page]

Guru Siphon Formula Review - Is Eddy Croft's and Josh Denning's Guru Siphon Formula Legit?

Guru Siphon Formula Review - Is Eddy Croft's and Josh Denning's Guru Siphon Formula Legit?

Guru Siphon Formula (www.Gurusiphonformula.com) So as many of you who are following my articles base account know, I am very into "product launches" by supposed gurus, everything about the "syndicate" and just about everything internet marketing upper circles. I have been obsessed with it since.. oh 2001. So how did these two no name Australian guys who made the "Guru Siphon Formula" end up on all the top guru's list? Pure hustle I would imagine, good connections, etc. It's really not too surprising to see new names in the IM Guru space today because of all the "networking" methods that have been released over the years.

I've been following the pre launch of this product and it looked impressive enough for me to take the plunge and buy it. It's quite the interesting product if you'd asked me. They talked about going from making simple beer money to making three grand every week off little one off wordpress sites that look like they took an hour to build at most. That's the kind of affiliate marketing that has always interested me - little work, lots of reward; am I right?

Oh, and about them being relative unknowns? That's because they've been doing these methods underground, where most of the top methods do indeed stay until they look like they may be exposed, and it's a race for the gurus to unleash it to the public. I don't want to say too much because I don't want to spoil the very cool Guru Siphon Formula video that you are about to watch, after the jump. It explains what Guru Siphon Formula by Josh Denning and Eddy Croft is really all about, watch it here.

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)