Board logo

subject: Review of Auto Traffic Avalanche by Kieran Gill and Imran S [print this page]

Review of Auto Traffic Avalanche by Kieran Gill and Imran S

Review of Auto Traffic Avalanche by Kieran Gill and Imran S

Auto Traffic Avalance (www.autotrafficavalanche.com) Ok, so immediately I like this guy. And no, it's not the British accent. It's because he doesn't like the big gurus, not a fan of them at all! In fact, he probably despises them. Lol, I Know that many of us internet marketers both beginners and advanced have a love-hate relationship with the gurus. You know what I'm talking about right?

This is without a doubt the traffic generation system of 2010, and I'm positive there has not been any other launch hyped up as much as this one. It's really unbelieveable to see 20 out of 40 posts on my rss feed about this product but it really happened. Auto Traffic Avalanche is a pretty good name for this product if you'd asked me, considering what it has been doing for traffic and sales. I think that the difference between Auto Traffic Avalanche and other similar auto blogging products released this year is that Kieran Gill and Imran S are seriously pros - and not some wannabe internet marketers (not naming names).

You can be sure that anything these two put their names on is gold - but like I said, it wasn't always peaches and cream. They weren't always the biggest gurus in the scene, and to be honest they didn't know who was. That led to one of them being seriously mauled and wallet emptied by a so called guru. I know, another sob story - but I wouldn't feel sorry for him if I were you. Wanna know why?

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)