Board logo

subject: Ny Male Strippers Open My Sensuality [print this page]

Ny Male Strippers Open My Sensuality

My best friend, Charisse, is getting married and were headed to NYC for a bachelorette party! I got so excited before it dawned on me that I dont even know what exactly a bachelorette party is. Although Im 19 already, Ive never been to a bachelorette party so how would I know what it is? Initially, I thought its just like any party before my girlfriends who are all in their late 20s educated me by showing me photos of bachelorette parties teeming the Internet.

So, if were preparing for a bachelorette party, well need New Jersey male strippers like the ones I saw on the Internet, otherwise its not going to be a bachelorette party. Laughing at my navet, my friends said we can have NJ male strippers or NY male strippers or mix them, thats the nice thing about living in the tri-state.

I cant control my excitement to get on the dance floor and groove with NYC male dancers whom I bet are like The Jabbawockeez. Now everybody is in stitches and I dont know why. Once theyve restored their composure, they tell me those strippers follow a different choreography on the dance floor which Charisse will find really stimulating.

Charisse and I have been best friends since the third grade. We were inseparable and we didnt care about what others did with their lives for as long as were together every single day. What got us into the circle of these beautiful 20 somethings was her elder sister, Charm, who used to babysit us before we reached our teenage years. Now, Charm and her sorority sisters who are extremely beautiful became so fond of me and Charisse thus deciding to make us part of their group.

Charisse and I learned everything from the importance of makeup to dressing up smartly. Aside from teaching us the ABCs of beauty and elegance, Charm and her girlfriends would also constantly remind me and Charisse to maintain high grades so we would matter in society someday.

So Charisse and I turned sophisticated overnight thanks to Charm and her friends. What I didnt know, however, is that Charisse had advanced so fast to womanhood and fallen in love. She eventually got pregnant and since she and her guy are so in love with each other, they plan to tie the knot next month. So much of that backgrounder, I have to pack now before the girls announce that were leaving for Philadelphia.

Unless, of course, you have something to share about male strippers?

by: Andrew Beene

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)