Board logo

subject: "I haven't got time to worry about things like: professional indemnity insurance" [print this page]

"I haven't got time to worry about things like: professional indemnity insurance"

"I haven't got time to worry about things like: professional indemnity insurance"

Imagine a client sues you on the grounds that a mistake you've allegedly made constitutes negligence. Would you have the time to prepare and present your own defence in a court of law? Failing that, have you got the money to pay some very expensive lawyers to do it for you?

And suppose you lose the case anyway? Have you also got the money to pay what could be a very large compensation award if the case goes against you?

The point is that in our highly litigious business culture, professional indemnity insurance is far too important to be shuffled sideways into the category of things you haven't got time for. It's an essential protection for anyone offering professional services or professional advice in an independent capacity, whether you're an individual freelancer or you run a small consultancy business.

And on top of that, the "I haven't got time" argument makes no sense at all when you consider that you can arrange your professional indemnity cover, underwritten by a rock solid insurer, in just a matter of minutes.

That's one of the great advantages the internet has brought us. A reputable online broker can provide you with a professional indemnity policy, specifically tailored to match the particular risks of your profession, with limited exclusions and a low excess. Right there and then.

And as if that weren't enough, a reputable online broker can provide you with just that essential indemnity insurance at a highly competitive price.

As you'll discover if you click here.

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)